2023 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ONE THREAD (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Just wait, the reasons given that he isnt a bust (how many chicks he must sleep with) and why he probably is (his 21st birthday) are amazing

One of the best parts about Draft Day is the GM and coaches don’t start scouting anyone until the day of the actual draft lol 

Just now, Madmike90 said:

I mean my favorite part so far has seen Brad Bellick freak out over not knowing how to access some game film hahahhaha 

Probably the most real life thing about the entire movie. You think these 60 year old scouts read emails about new pass codes?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

One of the best parts about Draft Day is the GM and coaches don’t start scouting anyone until the day of the actual draft lol 

I laid out my fixes for it in one of the other threads I think, but yes its great.

Not only do the Browns not scout a guy that they are going to take #1, the Owner makes his demands of his GM the morning of the draft. The Chiefs are very interested in the Browns current QB (dont have any info about his injury) but they wouldnt just trade up from #8 for this superstar QB prospect. The Bills (i think?) would trade like their entire offense for the Pick, but no 1sts. And the Texans have done no scouting of their own on Vonte Mack, but might select him (that one actually checks out)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Just got to the "chick smashing " he got a C- in French part...damn man what acting hahahaha

I think the reason I most like watching this movie every year on the Run up to the actual draft is that it makes me feel better that all of our armature scouting and mocks and discussions here are so far an away more informed than a group that got to write, produce, act, film and distribute a Hollywood film on the subject

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I think the reason I most like watching this movie every year on the Run up to the actual draft is that it makes me feel better that all of our armature scouting and mocks and discussions here are so far an away more informed than a group that got to write, produce, act, film and distribute a Hollywood film on the subject

And now I am at the point where it is obvious they coach is suppose to be Jon Gruden hahahah

• Like 2