2023 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ONE THREAD (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

Surely I have just got to the most ridiculous part? Will reading on the day of the draft...let's spread his ashes on the practice field? No way not today...then his missus comes in and ask him if he wants to get some fresh air and he is like yeah sure let's go out to the practice field? Hahahahhaha...then his mum and half the team come out to the practice field and he goes back inside to the canteen...who is writing this? hahahahaha...

The worst thing about this is if we have a great draft this year I am actually going to have to watch this every single year hahahahhaha

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Surely I have just got to the most ridiculous part? Will reading on the day of the draft...let's spread his ashes on the practice field? No way not today...then his missus comes in and ask him if he wants to get some fresh air and he is like yeah sure let's go out to the practice field? Hahahahhaha...then his mum and half the team come out to the practice field and he goes back inside to the canteen...who is writing this? hahahahaha...

The worst thing about this is if we have a great draft this year I am actually going to have to watch this every single year hahahahhaha

I've never seen this movie but just reading this made my eyes bleed. Please stop making my eyes bleed. No one makes me bleed my own blood...no one!

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Most mind blowing thing about the movie is some people think it’s good. Just shows how long it’s been since we got a decent football movie. What was the last one..? Friday Night Lights?

Now we have drafted a LB who was projected to go #7 at the start of the movie then was told he could go at #15 but that wasn't a sure thing and then Sonny takes him at #1? Why not trade back with Buffalo and get the RB your coach wants then use that future capital to move back in? Or trade the 1st to KC who called you saying they needed a QB?...

This movie makes GMs look really dumb when it is obvious they aren't..."three 1st round picks for the guy I could have got all along"...fire him!!! hahahahaha

9 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Now we have drafted a LB who was projected to go #7 at the start of the movie then was told he could go at #15 but that wasn't a sure thing and then Sonny takes him at #1? Why not trade back with Buffalo and get the RB your coach wants then use that future capital to move back in? Or trade the 1st to KC who called you saying they needed a QB?...

This movie makes GMs look really dumb when it is obvious they aren't..."three 1st round picks for the guy I could have got all along"...fire him!!! hahahahaha

Just you wait 

27 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

So Seattle's GM knows that Cleveland don't want the QB but are happy to trade back three 1st round picks and a punt returner even though they pick next? This movie man 🤣

Because of the implication 

42 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Now we have drafted a LB who was projected to go #7 at the start of the movie then was told he could go at #15 but that wasn't a sure thing and then Sonny takes him at #1?

This is the best part, he is a MIDDLE LB for Cleveland's 3-4 defense, but he also is racking up 5 sacks against the best QB in the country (while also getting thrown out) Its absolute Maddness

• Like 1