2023 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ONE THREAD (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Actual insanity man...

But if we have a great draft this year it will be watched time and time again hahaha

Its an easy 100 minute watch, that is so absurd that its a fun watch. If it was a slow 2.5 hour slog, it would not be worth it. But it bopps around, reminds me of the Raido City Music Hall days, and also somehow the Browns actual 2014 Draft was more ridiculous than this Movis

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Surely I have just got to the most ridiculous part? Will reading on the day of the draft...let's spread his ashes on the practice field? No way not today...then his missus comes in and ask him if he wants to get some fresh air and he is like yeah sure let's go out to the practice field? Hahahahhaha...then his mum and half the team come out to the practice field and he goes back inside to the canteen...who is writing this? hahahahaha...

The worst thing about this is if we have a great draft this year I am actually going to have to watch this every single year hahahahhaha

"mom, you've been around football for decades, you should know that i can't just not work as the GM of an NFL team 2 hours before the draft for something that can wait a couple days. the will doesn't say the ashes have to be scattered on the day of the will reading"

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Now we have drafted a LB who was projected to go #7 at the start of the movie then was told he could go at #15 but that wasn't a sure thing and then Sonny takes him at #1? Why not trade back with Buffalo and get the RB your coach wants then use that future capital to move back in? Or trade the 1st to KC who called you saying they needed a QB?...

This movie makes GMs look really dumb when it is obvious they aren't..."three 1st round picks for the guy I could have got all along"...fire him!!! hahahahaha

BRO SPOILERS

22 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

This is the best part, he is a MIDDLE LB for Cleveland's 3-4 defense, but he also is racking up 5 sacks against the best QB in the country (while also getting thrown out) Its absolute Maddness

Just imagine how he’ll fare playing in a position better equipped to rush the qb 

• Like 1

Just now, HuskieBear said:

4 sacks

you are correct, I saw I mistyped it and was too lazy to edit. 

But he gets 4/11 sacks that Bo takes on the entire season. The sensationalism in both directions is fantastic. 

That means that he only takes 7 sacks total in the other 12 games. That would be an Elite offensive line and somehow Mack destroyed him, yet hes a fringe Top 10 Prospect?? Its Crazy, they should have had him say he "needs to be a Top 10 pick" instead of he cant have a "Late teens Paycheck"

Its just all the little things like that, which make this movie so GD Absurd

10 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

you are correct, I saw I mistyped it and was too lazy to edit. 

But he gets 4/11 sacks that Bo takes on the entire season. The sensationalism in both directions is fantastic. 

That means that he only takes 7 sacks total in the other 12 games. That would be an Elite offensive line and somehow Mack destroyed him, yet hes a fringe Top 10 Prospect?? Its Crazy, they should have had him say he "needs to be a Top 10 pick" instead of he cant have a "Late teens Paycheck"

Its just all the little things like that, which make this movie so GD Absurd

He has an elite ttt, he releases the ball within 2 seconds

I think this year I’m going to try to make an effort to comment my impressions of each pick. When I’ve gone through past draft threads it’s clear I just lurk and therefore don’t posterize myself with bad takes. 

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

A lot of late drafts shifting Tyree Wilson to being our pick...would be pretty thrilled with that to be fair.

Would be a good fit. 

I gotta say, there aren’t a lot of picks I would be super pumped about. But on the flip side, there also wouldn’t be many that I would be furious over either.

This Draft feels like we already hit the Homerun (CAR trade), and now let’s make sure to slap a single somewhere and start the rally again

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Would be a good fit. 

I gotta say, there aren’t a lot of picks I would be super pumped about. But on the flip side, there also wouldn’t be many that I would be furious over either.

This Draft feels like we already hit the Homerun (CAR trade), and now let’s make sure to slap a single somewhere and start the rally again

I would agree...I think we just need so much help that we don't need to thread a needle we just need to add talent hopefully in the trenches on either side and it would be all good...Carter has a ton of talent but some character concerns...Wilson is really talented and a great scheme fit but has health concerns...all the OTs have some concerns but also a lot of upside and youth on their sides...I think we just need to not over think it and take the BPA in the trenches or potentially even better if we have a cloud of guys we still like at #9 find a way to get down a bit and get more resources.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Three 2nd round picks for the #6 overall pick? 🤣

The part where the Jacksonville GM is pissing down his leg might be the most ridiculous part… until he calls the SEA GM a pancake eating MF and that then somehow pushes him to accept the proposed trade terms

• Like 1