FINAL Mock Draft of 2023, 6 Trades

Nickpeloso17

5 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I probably still wouldn't do it i like Carter that much as a player.  I would need my doors blows off to give up Carter at 8.   10 + 30 for 8 might get it done but even then i still debate it hard.

Really? Cause I'd do that in a heart beat. Drop down 2 spots. Still get the guy I was expecting to get at 8 anyway and have another 1st round pick? Sign me the f up.

2 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Really? Cause I'd do that in a heart beat. Drop down 2 spots. Still get the guy I was expecting to get at 8 anyway and have another 1st round pick? Sign me the f up.

It's more so for me do i pass up on a guy i consider a high end elite prospect for 2 guys i don't put on his same level.  Like do i take Warren Sapp or do i take Hassan Reddick + say Robert Alford  a good late 1st early 2nd type of talent that does descent. 

Not saying anyone turns out that way or even know who we get at each pick.   But to me i would be giving up the chance of the best player in the draft and possible HOF type guy. 

27 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

It's more so for me do i pass up on a guy i consider a high end elite prospect for 2 guys i don't put on his same level.  Like do i take Warren Sapp or do i take Hassan Reddick + say Robert Alford  a good late 1st early 2nd type of talent that does descent. 

Not saying anyone turns out that way or even know who we get at each pick.   But to me i would be giving up the chance of the best player in the draft and possible HOF type guy. 

I look at it more like, do I trade down, take the next Clinton Portis or Ladanian Tomlinson at 10 in Bijan and grab say Keion White (a potential Cam Jordan clone) at 30?

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If they leave the color settings alone, it will automatically display as white on the dark theme and black on the light theme. 

How do we get the dark theme? (nevermind, I found it)

Edited by scar988

55 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

People who put text in black, you realize half this forum is using the forum’s dark theme version right?

I just copy and pasted this from my notes on my phone, I don’t post on here much mostly read. Didn’t even know there was a dark mode