2023 EC Semifinals: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Philadelphia 76ers

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Tatum needs to step it up if the Celtics are to survive. Can't have your "star" playing this poorly.

I can’t wait to hear about what undisclosed injury he’s got this year to explain it all away again

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I can’t wait to hear about what undisclosed injury he’s got this year to explain it all away again

jesus christ bro i'm glad you decided to start watching basketball again this postseason but try watching more than 4-5 games with **** takes like this 

bro has shot poorly and made 2-3 bad decisions. shots don't fall sometime. he's contributed everywhere else.

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

jesus christ bro i'm glad you decided to start watching basketball again this postseason but try watching more than 4-5 games with **** takes like this 

bro has shot poorly and made 2-3 bad decisions. shots don't fall sometime. he's contributed everywhere else.

Call me casual all you want…it’s not just the “casuals” noticing the max contract player playing like crap multiple times now in important playoff games/series.

The dude shrinks when it matters most…he’s fantastic in the regular season, that’s great, for a non max contract player. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Call me casual all you want…it’s not just the “casuals” noticing the max contract player playing like crap multiple times now in important playoff games/series.

The dude shrinks when it matters most…he’s fantastic in the regular season, that’s great, for a non max contract player. 

Guess you forget when he dropped 46 in an elimination game last year or had 26-10-6 in the next elimination game they faced.

I figured you'd remember those since they were in the postseason and that's when you come around to talk about player resumes

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Guess you forget when he dropped 46 in an elimination game last year or had 26-10-6 in the next elimination game they faced.

I figured you'd remember those since they were in the postseason and that's when you come around to talk about player resumes

Again, sparks of greatness in the postseason is exactly what I’m looking for, out of a #2….I’d rather have a #1 that has a little less of a high and much more consistent. 

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Again, sparks of greatness in the postseason is exactly what I’m looking for, out of a #2….I’d rather have a #1 that has a little less of a high and much more consistent. 

lol i'm glad those goalposts are light enough to move