AT Perry

Xavier Hutchinson

Trey Palmer

Kayshon Boutte

Bryce Ford-Wheaton

Ronnie Bell

Andrei Iosivas

Dontay Demus Jr

I like the first 3 players on that list.  I'd be fine with any of them with our last pick.  Especially the first two

Other guys available

C Luke Wypler

DE Moro Ojomo

TE Zack Kuntz 

LB Ivan Pace Jr

G Emil Ekiyor 

C Alex Forsyth

CB Eli Ricks

EDGE Andre Carter

CB Jaylon Jones

LB Isaiah Land

LB Aubrey Miller

S Brandon Joseph

OT Jaxon Kirkland 

G Andrew Vorhees

C Jarrett Patterson

CB Mekhi Garner

QB Max Duggan 

CB Noah Daniels 

EDGE Brenton Cox Jr

33 minutes ago, MrLionzz said:

He knows that it's about being able to build depth not just starters, I mean if we constantly have the majority of our rookies being starters then we are never getting better. He knows what the Lions are building.

That’s your take away? I’m seeing the opposite these have been win now picks. You think Campbell, Gibbs and LaPorta were drafted for depth? Branch could very well be starting or at least a major contributor by season end whether due to injury or him just out performing someone like Walker. 

4 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

That’s your take away? I’m seeing the opposite these have been win now picks. You think Campbell, Gibbs and LaPorta were drafted for depth? Branch could very well be starting or at least a major contributor by season end whether due to injury or him just out performing someone like Walker. 

Campbell and LaPorta? Yes. Gibbs will be a starter due to RBBC but I can see the others coming off the bench, at first, and developing/contributing. 

Edited by Louis Friend

32 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Campbell and LaPorta? Yes. Gibbs will be a starter due to RBBC but I can see the others coming off the bench, at first, and developing/contributing. 

Yeah I mean that’s 3 starters or at a minimum major contributors out the gate that’s well above the average.