2023 Commanders UDFA’s

turtle28

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

There’s your off-season upgrade to the LB corps boys! 😂 

My guess is they're banking on Hudson taking a jump or Milo Eifler. Another gamble by our front office at LB which I still don't quite understand. My feeling is still that the only reason Mayo is our #3 LB is bc of JDR, Mayo just seems like a JDR old-school type LB. 

On 5/1/2023 at 11:14 AM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Wow 😮 He has some stuff to work on but clearly has the talent to work with. Hopefully, with a year of development or two, he can be our backup QB that's assuming that Howell works out and holds down the starting spot. Otherwise, Howell would be our future backup to whoever ends up being our future starter if Howell doesn't prove he’s the answer this year.

Edited by turtle28

On 4/29/2023 at 9:26 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Think we found Dax’s replacement. Looks good. 

Absolutely awesome! I’m still of the opinion that Gibson should learn to return punts or, Jahan Dotson or Curtis Samuel should be our punt returner so  we can get the ball in our best playmakers more & don't have to waste a gameday roster spot on a #6 or 7 WR but I'm sure they'll keep a guy like this instead. Sigh 🤦‍♂️

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

Just gonna repost this here since we've given him a rookie invite. I love this guy. Sunbelt Offensive Player of the Year in 2022.

Here are some clips showing his pretty good arm, his great touch, his mobility and his IT factor.

And of course the "big boy football" game where Centeio killed them. Also, check out some of JMU's receivers.

• Like 2

Interesting invitee-Brad Roberts, Air Force . Listed as a F B at 5'11" 205. 4.5 40 yard time . Rushed for 1,728 yards in 2022 at 5.0 avg per pop . Air Force has given him dispensation or delayed service to allow him to pursue his football career . 

• Like 1