> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

5 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

Anyone else worried about DeJean having that broken leg? Might rather go somewhere else like Arnold or an Edge.

As a reoccurring type injury? Something that will effect his rookie season,  NFL career? He's already ran his 40 and had a Pro day. Why would that broken leg effect him 8 months later when the season actually started?

If it was a ACL or Achilles, Absolutely. No concerns for me whatsoever. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

Anyone else worried about DeJean having that broken leg? Might rather go somewhere else like Arnold or an Edge.

Which bone did he break? Tibial stuff would concern me more over fibular stuff. But regardless of which it was, bone breaks are typically just that: breaking a bone. No ligament, tendon or nerve damage and we're golden. Let that sucker heal up and it'll be stronger than it was before.

Right fibula fracture, bone in the lower leg that extends from the knee to the ankle.

Who is the last player to break a bone then play a full season at full health?

Idk, that sounds problematic, especially if the Eagles were to count on him to start from day 1. 

Edited by FerrisBueller

46 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Right fibula fracture, bone in the lower leg that extends from the knee to the ankle.

Who is the last player to break a bone then play a full season at full health?

Idk, that sounds problematic, especially if the Eagles were to count on him to start from day 1. 

Fibula should not be a problem as it is a non weight bearing bone. Also there are all kinds of different breaks and fractures that could involve a more complex timeline and prognosis. Broken fibula is pretty vague. When you involve the tibia you could certainly be looking at a more complicated matter. So just be glad that wasn't it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

If Howie picks DeJean I’ll be livid… don’t think he does thankfully. It’s going to be OL or CB (Wiggins, Mitchell, Arnold or Kool Aid). Hoping we stay put at 22 and snag Kool Aid but I am starting to worry he goes earlier. 

Why would you be livid over Dejean? The fact that there's some question over his ability to stick at corner?

7 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Why would you be livid over Dejean? The fact that there's some question over his ability to stick at corner?

I just don’t think he can play outside corner… he’s better as a nickel and to pick that at 22 when we having glaring hole on our OL, outside corner and Edge would be a poor pick. I’m thinking a trade up for Washingtons tackle or Quinyon is likely  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

I just don’t think he can play outside corner… he’s better as a nickel and to pick that at 22 when we having glaring hole on our OL, outside corner and Edge would be a poor pick. I’m thinking a trade up for Washingtons tackle or Quinyon is likely  

The thing about DeJean is I think the coverages he played in college translate well to what he'd be playing in our scheme. I believe he's widely viewed as one of the best zone corners in this draft. And that's what we'll primarily be running with some man concepts that I'm sure he can handle like what 30-35% of the time? The guy's been one of the top corners in all of D1 for the past two years.

12 hours ago, Wentz you dog you said:

If Howie picks DeJean I’ll be livid… don’t think he does thankfully. It’s going to be OL or CB (Wiggins, Mitchell, Arnold or Kool Aid). Hoping we stay put at 22 and snag Kool Aid but I am starting to worry he goes earlier. 

There's about a 0 percent chance Kool-Aid is gone before 22

Eagles Top 30 Visit Tracker 

• OT Travis Glover (Georgia State)
  • G Zak Zinter (Michigan)
  • OT Roger Rosengarten (Washington)
  • OL Troy Fautanu (Washington)
  • CB Andru Phillips (Kentucky)
  • CB Decamerion Richardson (Mississippi State)
  • LB Edgerrin Cooper (Texas A&M)
  • WR Brenden Rice (USC) CANCELLED 
  • RB Blake Corum (Michigan)
  • LB Trevin Wallace (Kentucky)
  • CB Caelen Carson (Wake Forest)
  • OL Cooper Beebe (Kansas State)
  • DE Chop Robinson (Penn State)
  • CB Jarrian Jones (Florida State)
  • OL Christian Mahogany (Boston College)
  • OT Tyler Guyton (Oklahoma)
  • OL Brandon Coleman (TCU)
  • DT Khristian Boyd (Northern Iowa)
  • WR Ainias Smith (Texas A&M)
  • DE Laitu Latu (UCLA)
  • DB Shon Stephens (Ferris State) 
  • RB Marshawn Lioyd (USC)
  • WR Johnny Wilson (FSU)
  • DE Jalyx Hunt (Houston Christian)
  • DE Marshawn Kneeland (Western  Michigan)
  • CB Terrion Arnold  (Alabama)
  • CB Cooper DeJean (Iowa)
  • CB Kool-Aide McKinstry (Alabama)

Well if this years drafting is remotely similar to last year's and previous, there will be numerous selections from this Top 30 Visits List. 

Given this list and their projected rds, make your Mock draft.