> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Yup, and there's also a chance that they feel confident enough with their evaluation of JC Latham that they don't need to bring him in for a visit.

So you should have no problem laying money that the Eagles take Latham then right?

3 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

So you should have no problem laying money that the Eagles take Latham then right?

I have a big problem since i think cb is just as likely, and Latham is just 1 of 3 OL I could see Howie taking. 

Edited by Jeezla

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You mean 2022, and we were good, but not unstoppable.

Bowers is more realistic, but both are unnecessary and don't really do much for us this year.

I agree no WR/TE/RB should be taken in the first by the Eagles with more pressing needs. 

However Bowers could be to Goedert what Dallas was to Ertz.  Mix match nightmare for defenses when on the field together and eventual long term replacement since Goedert is only under contract thru 2025.

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

If you had to pick 1 player, who do you think the Eagles are taking?

I don't know, it's tough to pick between glaring need (cb) and traditional Howie (ol or edge). If i had to pick 1 guy... probably terrion. Seems like a guy who would interview very well/say all the things that makes Howie warm and fuzzy inside.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Last Stand said:

but I like those 2 guys more than Mitchell. Mitchell is someone I’d be fine with. He’d be starting caliber which is an upgrade

You're like the only person who feels that way.

I'm with Jeezla. You don't trade up for Tight Ends lol.

That'd be like trading up last year for Bijan, or heck even taking him at 10 if he was there. It's what bad teams do. Not because he's a bad player, but because he's going to have very little impact on the overall season's success or lack there of.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're like the only person who feels that way.

I mean that’s fine. I’d prefer terrion what can I say lol. If we draft Quinyon I hope everyone’s right about him 

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't know, it's tough to pick between glaring need (cb) and traditional Howie (ol or edge). If i had to pick 1 guy... probably terrion. Seems like a guy who would interview very well/say all the things that makes Howie warm and fuzzy inside.

I agree I think it's Arnold.  I'm holding out hope for DeJean, but the tea leaves are pointing towards Arnold.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm with Jeezla. You don't trade up for Tight Ends lol.

That'd be like trading up last year for Bijan, or heck even taking him at 10 if he was there. It's what bad teams do. Not because he's a bad player, but because he's going to have very little impact on the overall season's success or lack there of.

The Falcons should be a cautionary tale for every NFL team of what not to do in the draft.  Taking a possession WR, a TE, and a RB all in the top 10 while still not having a QB.

Just now, CasperX22 said:

The Falcons should be a cautionary tale for every NFL team of what not to do in the draft.  Taking a possession WR, a TE, and a RB all in the top 10 while still not having a QB.

QB or not

The Eagles and the Falcons are a the polar opposite in terms of approach in drafting.

The Falcons took the sexy players at positions of little important/impact. The Eagles selected core pieces in the trenches, or a WR that was always open.

Goedert is not a top 5 TE even when healthy...
22 TDS in 6 Years....
Above 750 Yards - Once....

Since being Traded....Ertz has more TDs then Goedert...

Godert Last 2 Season. 
Last season for TE's - Tied 18th in TDs / 14th in Yards / 13th in REC / 14th in Targets
Season Prior - Tied 19th in TDs / 7th in Yards / 12 in Rec / 14th in Targets

Goederts season last year his targets where almost a career high, off by like 4, And his #'s were really bad comparably. 

Now If Mitchell is Gone....and Bowers is sitting at 16-18....I'd def do the trade up...However I am not going into the draft w/ a focus on drafting him...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Goedert is not a top 5 TE even when healthy...
22 TDS in 6 Years....

You don't think our Qb having 13 rushing TD's in the red-zone every year has anything to do with those low numbers? Those are the areas where TE's usually get their TD's, but we usually just run it in. Same reason Saquons rushing TD's will likely go down this season.