2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

The percentage is always higher when yo don't do it as much.

Obviously his volume was lower than most of the other top prospects but he was still effective throwing down field. 

24 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think in terms of corner I would go with either adoree Jackson or bring back rock Ya sin

I wouldn’t mind either move. I wanted Fuller as well. It would be nice even if we do sure it up with the draft pick to bring one of those guys in. 

Just now, FloydFan said:

I wouldn’t mind either move. I wanted Fuller as well. It would be nice even if we do sure it up with the draft pick to bring one of those guys in. 

Oh yeah of course. If there was a way to go quarterback right tackle and corner in the first two days that would be a win

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Oh yeah of course. If there was a way to go quarterback right tackle and corner in the first two days that would be a win

That’s what I have my fingers crossed for. I would like a trade up but if we hold pat that’s the goal for me. 

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah because the volume was lower. 

Per game (20+ yard attempts):

Penix: 6.1

Nix: 3.1 

McCarthy: 3.0

Williams: 5.5

Daniels: 4.5 

Maye: 7.0

He was efficient with his deep passes and showed he can push the ball down the field if he needs too. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Per game (20+ yard attempts):

Penix: 6.1

Nix: 3.1 

McCarthy: 3.0

Williams: 5.5

Daniels: 4.5 

Maye: 7.0

He was efficient with his deep passes and showed he can push the ball down the field if he needs too. 

Notice how him and McCarthy have the lowest deep attempts. 

10 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Notice how him and McCarthy have the lowest deep attempts. 

There's a difference between not being able to do something and not being asked to do something at a high volume. Stroud only averaged 4.1 deep attempts per game his last year at Ohio State

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

There's a difference between not being able to do something and not being asked to do something at a high volume. Stroud only averaged 4.1 deep attempts per game his last year at Ohio State

yea but he wasnt in big games completing 10/18 passes for 148 yards and no tds  and his team still winning

6 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I will call them upgrades plus the Raiders have 30+ million left in FA

Who do we have to start at RG / RT

we still need another starting level corner