The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

6 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I can take down any mini boss or boss, even “gloom things” but for the life of me I cannot take down a Gleeok. I need a more powerful weapon when it’s on the ground. 

Use springs. Jump on it and use your bow in the air for the slow down. Use the opposite elemental affinity to do extra damage. Take all the heads out and rinse and repeat. You shouldn't take very much damage. You might need a 3 spring stack for when it goes really high in the air so have on saved in your autobuild. Also the springs will disappear after a while so have a few. 

I was able to beat the King Gleeok with this strategy pretty easily.

3 hours ago, Geek said:

Use springs. Jump on it and use your bow in the air for the slow down. Use the opposite elemental affinity to do extra damage. Take all the heads out and rinse and repeat. You shouldn't take very much damage. You might need a 3 spring stack for when it goes really high in the air so have on saved in your autobuild. Also the springs will disappear after a while so have a few. 

I was able to beat the King Gleeok with this strategy pretty easily.

I was doing that, minus the springs, and still barely doing damage when it was knocked out on the ground. 

Probably need to do the elemental fuse to a sword as well. 

Edited by jetsfan4life51

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2023 at 4:19 PM, JBURGE said:

I mean, I have 200+ hours on BOTW, so that is not the issue lol

I’d take a break and then come back to it down the road. I personally think it’s the greatest game ever made. They took one of the great games of all time and found a way to make it better in every conceivable way. But with that said…it is overwhelming. I’ve had to take breaks away from it