The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

31 minutes ago, Xmad said:

where dat.

Like I said, there’s a TON of apples. I just cut all of the trees down to harvest them because there’s so many.

https://www.ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom/Sonapan_Shrine

Also as a tip for all- If you want to know what items are in an area, use your forge ability and it “lights up” everything in the near vicinity.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I just can't get into this. Have played a few 1 hour sessions but just can't get hooked. 

It’s really tough if you’ve never played BOTW. Also, I’ve noticed the enemies hit harder. So if you’re new, you’ll get 1 hit KO’d.

Just save before you’re about to get hit or into a fight.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, candyman93 said:
3 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I just can't get into this. Have played a few 1 hour sessions but just can't get hooked. 

It’s really tough if you’ve never played BOTW. Also, I’ve noticed the enemies hit harder. So if you’re new, you’ll get 1 hit KO’d.

Just save before you’re about to get hit or into a fight.

I mean, I have 200+ hours on BOTW, so that is not the issue lol

4 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I mean, I have 200+ hours on BOTW, so that is not the issue lol

I think my biggest issue is the wonky ability mechanics. I can avoid enemies, not a big deal. However, doing the shrines is less puzzle and more mastering mechanics.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I think my biggest issue is the wonky ability mechanics. I can avoid enemies, not a big deal. However, doing the shrines is less puzzle and more mastering mechanics.

I’m actually growing to enjoy it. Right now my problem is I suck a dodging and die so easily. 

• Like 1

The game becomes significantly easier once you start beating the 4 dungeons.

The abilities you unlock make battles easier. It made getting the master sword a cakewalk.

I think I’m going to farm before the final battle.

Edited by candyman93

On 5/20/2023 at 1:16 AM, JBURGE said:

Yeah, that's fair. It took me a bit to get fully into it. First few hours didn't really grab me like BotW did, but now I'm all the way in. 

I don't think I love the L-mechanics of this one as much as BotW's, but the ultrahand does allow for some crazy things in the game. 

3 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Yeah, that's fair. It took me a bit to get fully into it. First few hours didn't really grab me like BotW did, but now I'm all the way in. 

I don't think I love the L-mechanics of this one as much as BotW's, but the ultrahand does allow for some crazy things in the game. 

I feel the exact same way. I’m a little disappointed that the fuse ability isn’t anywhere near as cool as what it was hyped to be. 

14 hours ago, Norm said:

Nintendo is stupid af about ****, but it's legit hilarious you can already full emulate this thing. That has to drive them freaking nuts.

Oh it's definitely driving them nuts lol.

Their most successful platform had an emulator out like in 2019? The year they finally patched the security issues looool.

All it took was a paper clip.

Nintendo does what Papercan't.

• Like 1