The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

On 5/4/2023 at 11:17 PM, 43M said:

I enjoyed BotW, and I dont mind weapons breaking....but its absolutely annoying how often it happens.   So disengaging from gameplay having to constantly change weapons.

Looks like it should be better with the new fuse ability. We'll see very soon. The game comes out this upcoming week.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, showtime said:

Looks like it should be better with the new fuse ability. We'll see very soon. The game comes out this upcoming week.

Still looking forward to it, regardless.   I have no doubt it will be another great game.   Just wish you could scale the weapon breaking back a bit.

10 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Reviews are coming in and it's looking like another masterpiece.

IGN said they played at least 100 hours.

I mean, based on the trailers it would be hard for it to be bad. They looked amazing, I just hope they improve the kinks with the weapons.

I’m 3-4 hours in. 

So was anybody else a little frustrated with traversing the sky realm?

It was way easier getting to places versus coming back from them.

Also, for those who haven’t played- If you are comfortable with the mechanics in BOTW, you will be fine with this rendition.

Edited by candyman93

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I tried playing BOTW and just couldn’t get into it.  It felt like the most empty open world rpg I had ever played. Is this game supposed to be like that?

If you didn't like BotW then you're not going to like this one.

Got about 3 hours in. I'm terrible at creating constructs but this is a ton of fun. Glad that they added dungeons this go around.

• Like 1

So I’m just doing what I did in BOTW- Exploring and activating the Sky Towers to open up the map. Trying to make it easier to move around on the map.

Also, I just realized that the best way to get up to the sky area is to reverse time pieces of land that fall out of the sky. I was just kind of goofing around with that mechanic and accidentally stumbled across it.