2023 Las Vegas Raiders schedule discussion thread

Totty

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

This is the thing isn’t it? So many QBs on the move over the last two years and changes that it’s really hard to gauge who’ll be a riser and who’ll drop off, plus we’re a really unknown quantity.

We really could be anywhere from 3-14 to 10-7 I feel but much more likely to be around 6 or 7 wins. More than that and I’d say the coaching has gotten a lot out of our talent level. 

It is hard to predict.  But if we're basing ouroverall talent level on recent history then I think our defense is still bottom 10 in the league.  Only major change is at QB and I think the output in production will be similar if Jimmy G stays healthy.  I agree with you.  We're probably set for a 6-7 win season.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think the NFL should make it a point to give two non-Jaguars teams from every AFC division an international home game every odd year and two teams from every NFC division one in every even year, with the Jaguars also hosting a game every year in London regardless of which conference has the extra home game in a given year.

I would have loved to see the Raiders-Chargers game that is being played in LA this year instead be played in Melbourne, Australia. The NFL needs to expand the International Series to Melbourne, Sydney, and Tokyo. These games would begin at 11:30 PM ET (which is 8:30 PM your time) on Saturday nights on NFL Network, these would be afternoon kickoffs in Melbourne, Sydney and Tokyo. I would have given Sydney a Steelers-Ravens game and Tokyo the Seahawks-Bengals game.

• Like 1