2023 Las Vegas Raiders schedule discussion thread

Totty

On 5/13/2023 at 2:36 AM, G said:

My expectations is we snap Patrick's leg Theisman style. I gets meme'd 'He got Mahooeyied' He cries, gets called soft and never plays again. Merry Christmas and Bahhh Hummm bug!!! Then our season is considered a success but for the wrong reasons. 

I’d love to see Mahomes get “Theisman’d” by our pass rush… I’d love to see that trashy wife of his cry over it.

Some people will say that’s low class… yeah I don’t care.  I dry the line at hoping something much more horrible happens to a rival teams player.  Mahomes would live a fine life if we left football.. and took that ho wife and weirdo brother of his with him.

I say let’s bring regan upshaw out of retirement to do what he did best… hit the QB 2 seconds after he threw the ball.

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah… either JMD has this team in real playoff contention and he proves to be a long term answer at coach or I’d prefer we just stink it up all the way to a top pick and get a Qb in the draft and maybe a new coach too.

This team has a great setup for a young QB. Weapons, decent OL, etc. The dream is to get Caleb or Maye somehow. Or for Ewers to become a monster this year as well.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This team has a great setup for a young QB. Weapons, decent OL, etc. The dream is to get Caleb or Maye somehow. Or for Ewers to become a monster this year as well.

The only issue is if JMD gets fired after the team plays so poorly we’re able to draft a QB (without trading up or at least  without a large trade up)… will “JMD’s players” like Jacobi Meyers be equally successful with a new coach and their system.  

26 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

The only issue is if JMD gets fired after the team plays so poorly we’re able to draft a QB (without trading up or at least  without a large trade up)… will “JMD’s players” like Jacobi Meyers be equally successful with a new coach and their system.  

Meyers is really good and he can get better. I actually loved that signing. Playing with Adams will help his game a lot IMHO

13 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’d love to see Mahomes get “Theisman’d” by our pass rush… I’d love to see that trashy wife of his cry over it.

Some people will say that’s low class… yeah I don’t care.  I dry the line at hoping something much more horrible happens to a rival teams player.  Mahomes would live a fine life if we left football.. and took that ho wife and weirdo brother of his with him.

I say let’s bring regan upshaw out of retirement to do what he did best… hit the QB 2 seconds after he threw the ball.

Friendly reminder that football is only a game...

Think a little more than "some" would agree it's low class to be wishing injuries and attacking his family just because he slaps us twice a year. His brother *may deserve it based on his own actions tbf, saying you'd love to see his wife crying is just weird...

As a football fan I'm a huge fan of Mahomes and what he does, I'd rather the Raiders got their sh*t together and earned it rather than beat some injury riddled/low-end teams...

• Like 4

On 5/18/2023 at 8:34 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

Meyers is really good and he can get better. I actually loved that signing. Playing with Adams will help his game a lot IMHO

I think Meyers is a solid #2 and I do believe this offense and a QB like Jimmy G who specializes/is limited to throwing short to intermediate routes is ideal for him.

I just don’t see Meyers being more than a 900yds (maybe 1k if ideal circumstances happen).  

20 hours ago, Ryno said:

Friendly reminder that football is only a game...

Think a little more than "some" would agree it's low class to be wishing injuries and attacking his family just because he slaps us twice a year. His brother *may deserve it based on his own actions tbf, saying you'd love to see his wife crying is just weird...

As a football fan I'm a huge fan of Mahomes and what he does, I'd rather the Raiders got their sh*t together and earned it rather than beat some injury riddled/low-end teams...

Yeah… I stand by my comments.  I’d definitely prefer that the Raiders build a team that consistently beats KC/Mahomes.  But if Mahomes gets TKO’d im not feeling a single bit of sorrow for him.  I’m definitely cheering and jumping for joy.

While it’s just a game… I’m a Raider fan, I hate KC, I respect Mahomes insane ability, but that doesn’t mean for a second I’m going to feel bad if he gets hurt.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah… I stand by my comments.  I’d definitely prefer that the Raiders build a team that consistently beats KC/Mahomes.  But if Mahomes gets TKO’d im not feeling a single bit of sorrow for him.  I’m definitely cheering and jumping for joy.

While it’s just a game… I’m a Raider fan, I hate KC, I respect Mahomes insane ability, but that doesn’t mean for a second I’m going to feel bad if he gets hurt.

I love when losers show everyone how big of losers they are.

Cheering if a generational talent gets hurt because it gives your team a better chance of winning against them is sad and pathetic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Cheering if a generational talent gets hurt because it gives your team a better chance of winning against them is sad and pathetic. 

Yup agreed, weak mentality thinking like that imo. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Meh I wasn’t mad when he got banged up vs Jax in the playoffs by Arden. it’s a rough sport but intentionally tryna injure a guy goes against player code. 

On 5/20/2023 at 10:23 AM, big_palooka said:

Yeah… clearly I think very very little of you… too.  so could careless what you say… or your little weak insults.  also very typical of you with your “holier the  thou” stance.

Yeah… I want Raiders to win and could absolutely care less if Mahomes Gets hurt.  I don’t care if he’s a generational Talent… I don’t care if he tears his knee and has to retire a 100M-aire.  I’d feel bad if a practice squad player got hurt, a player who hasn’t gotten his second contract yet, etc compared to Mahomes.  Ahhh poor little Patrick and Brittany.. they’d have to spend the rest of their lives spending millions a year! 
Give me a break… I think it’s pathetic to worship the enemy like you do.  Outside of players or people dying or great hardship being cast upon good people… I could careless to what happens to our biggest opponents. 
If we’re on the same I’m loyal til death, but the people on the other side… yeah could care less.

13 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

You can not like an opinion or a statement. We’re all entitled to our opinions, imo calling someone a loser when you don’t even know someone but don’t agree with their opinion is equally WEAK !. 😉🍻

Good point… but when a guy like that calls me A loser it’s a badge of honor.  
I do pretty good in my real life… could care less what someone here says, especially when I just outright dislike them due to their behavior.

7 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah… clearly I think very very little of you… too.  so could careless what you say… or your little weak insults.  also very typical of you with your “holier the  thou” stance.

Yeah… I want Raiders to win and could absolutely care less if Mahomes Gets hurt.  I don’t care if he’s a generational Talent… I don’t care if he tears his knee and has to retire a 100M-aire.  I’d feel bad if a practice squad player got hurt, a player who hasn’t gotten his second contract yet, etc compared to Mahomes.  Ahhh poor little Patrick and Brittany.. they’d have to spend the rest of their lives spending millions a year! 
Give me a break… I think it’s pathetic to worship the enemy like you do.  Outside of players or people dying or great hardship being cast upon good people… I could careless to what happens to our biggest opponents. 
If we’re on the same I’m loyal til death, but the people on the other side… yeah could care less.

** Couldn't care less

• Like 2