2023 Las Vegas Raiders schedule discussion thread

Totty

22 hours ago, Jerry said:

Maybe that's why they're doing it.  Gotta make it more exciting than it should be.

I think the Jags are going to be renovating their stadium during that time.  If they have to play somewhere else, might as well be overseas.

• Like 1

Brutal schedule for the giants no doubt, and yes, that sucks for ANY team to play Christmas Day, especially an early game. Maybe we get lucky and mahomie gets crushed in a Crosby/Wilson sandwich and gets broke. Yeah, I said it!! ☠️☠️☠️ And I don’t care who doesn’t like it! Lol! ......and now , back to reality. 14-38 queefs. SMH! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Here's this for those who are inevitably going to say the NFL is out to get us b/c of a couple bad weeks of scheduling:

That sucks for them. Brutal stretch

EDIT: The full leak

the flip to this is, for the end of season, Giants wont travel much. Id much rather travel early than end of season. 

Def a tough start though, Gotta think they stay out west between week 2 and 3 with it being TNF

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Here's this for those who are inevitably going to say the NFL is out to get us b/c of a couple bad weeks of scheduling:

That sucks for them. Brutal stretch

EDIT: The full leak

One home game on a Sunday afternoon in the first 10 weeks of the season is wild.