Diablo 4

showtime

Some of the ambient music is great in certain towns like Ked Bardu and Kyovashad also the Ashava WB track is great but also not a fan of some of the other tracks. ive heard people are disappointed because Diablo is known for cool intense tracks which D4 doesnt have.

The leveling seems perfectly fine to me ive had no issues leveling between lvls 30-50. Theyve felt like a breeze on both characters even without the mains tory line xp.

10 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Yes.  Exactly. 

This is my first Diablo so i cant really have an opinion on it. After playing this though you bet your butt im going to go through and play the others.

Would be cool if they kept the ambient music in towns because i like that but had the cool intense tracks during dungeons or dungeon boss fights.

Just now, Sad People said:

This is my first Diablo so i cant really have an opinion on it. After playing this though you bet your butt im going to go through and play the others.

Would be cool if they kept the ambient music in towns because i like that but had the cool intense tracks during dungeons or dungeon boss fights.

Play D2 Resurrected before D3. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Diablo 1 is fun but its definitely limited in scope compared to the others. 

I’ve heard it’s worth a play through if you haven’t but might be a little rough going from D4 to Diablo. I’d like to give it a go just for the lore and story line. 

• 2 weeks later...

The thing that annoys me the most is that there are WAY too many conditional damage modifiers. Close, distant, healthy, injured, slowed, dazed, crowd controlled, chilled, freeze, poisoned, bleeding, vulnerable, critical hit, overpower, fortified, vs elites, after killing an elite, core skill, basic skill, when impacted by a trap skill, etc...... 

It makes damage feel so inconsistent because depending on how many multiplicative conditions you hit you could either be doing base damage or 3x damage. 

I get that it gives you more options to fine tune your build, but it is just too much. It also makes comparing gear so tedious. Is +37% damage to close enemies better than +49% damage to stunned enemies? 

• Like 1

My 84 hardcore sorc died doing a nightmare dungeon because I wasn’t paying attention to my cooldowns and I was getting complacent with my run so I didn’t notice when my flame shield enchantment went off (which is my unstoppable) so I’ve been screwing around with a frost/lightning sorc and it’s kinda fun. DPS is hard to come by even more so than my frost/fire build but that’s sorc for ya. It still needs, imo, even more of a dmg buff even after the recent buffs. 

Season 1 seems kind of a let down to me but I’m still looking forward to it. Wish they would add some end game content, helltide and nightmare dungeons aren’t enough.