Diablo 4

showtime

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Rogue is one of the best classes in the game. My 70 rogue destroys everything

Sorc is by FAR the worst class in the game, borderline broken until it is patched

I don’t think it’s necessarily about difficulty whether easier or harder.   For me it just became not fun.  

I don’t mind having multiple characters. Honestly I find the game more fun when I encounter people in the map to slay with. 

5 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Rogue is one of the best classes in the game. My 70 rogue destroys everything

Sorc is by FAR the worst class in the game, borderline broken until it is patched

Sorc is just so boring too with you pretty much having to run Teleport, Frost Nova, and then one or both of Ice Armor or Flame Shield.  You also need vulnerable pretty much to do damage which is really Frost Nova or Ice Shards.  Really hoping the patch notes tomorrow make big changes to the class.  

3 hours ago, Sad People said:

Sorc sounds like itll stil be cheeks even more so now.

Nerfs across the board, but I have no idea what they are doing with the sorc.... wow. 

Also, everyone make sure you log in with your characters before starting your seasonal character so that the map/altars carries over. Core and Hardcore are separate. 

I just started playing around with a necro to figure out my build before S1, and how in the world does corpse explosion have no cooldown, and not only has no resource cost but actually generates resource once modified?? By far the most OP skill in the game. 

10 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Nerfs across the board, but I have no idea what they are doing with the sorc.... wow. 

Also, everyone make sure you log in with your characters before starting your seasonal character so that the map/altars carries over. Core and Hardcore are separate. 

It had some decent buffs but still the nerfs kinda outweigh the buffs. Still needs more buffs even beyond what they already got imo.

Idk what to do for S1. I wanna still roll with Sorc because i love wizard type stuff but reading up on some of Druids abilities in the patch notes and it seems really fun.

7 minutes ago, Sad People said:

Idk what to do for S1. I wanna still roll with Sorc because i love wizard type stuff but reading up on some of Druids abilities in the patch notes and it seems really fun.

Bone spear necro is the best wizard in the game. Elemental druid is also fun. I would definitely recommend either of those before Sorc. Wait until they actually fix the sorc class.