James Harden Sweepstakes

the lone star

2 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Sounds like Houston. But I wouldn’t want him if I were Houston. Keep the youth movement going until you’re ready to add the missing piece. It isn’t an aged out Harden. 

Harden can serve as a veteran mentor to the young talent. He can teach them how to dribble around for 20 seconds, drive, and try to flop for a foul call.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Sounds like Houston. But I wouldn’t want him if I were Houston. Keep the youth movement going until you’re ready to add the missing piece. It isn’t an aged out Harden. 

They have enough lottery picks, they need good veterans at this point.

48 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

They need a superstar in their prime. I don’t think that’s Harden. 

Agreed.  Harden just takes the ball out of the young guys hands at this point and I am not sure he is the type of vet that you would want your youth to learn from.  As rough as Green has been, I'd still prefer he get his chance to develop.  They need a legit PG, but also one who plays D and doesn't dominate the ball.  

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Agreed.  Harden just takes the ball out of the young guys hands at this point and I am not sure he is the type of vet that you would want your youth to learn from.  As rough as Green has been, I'd still prefer he get his chance to develop.  They need a legit PG, but also one who plays D and doesn't dominate the ball.  

He averaged 10.7 APG this past season.  The Rockets need a PG who can create for others and give him better opportunities to score. Assuming the Rockets dont give him that 200 million contract I would welcome him back.  

Edited by Texansfan713

43 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

He averaged 10.7 APG this past season.  The Rockets need a PG who can create for others and give him better opportunities to score. Assuming the Rockets dont give him that 200 million contract I would welcome him back.  

It's certainly a better idea than Kelly Oubre!

• Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 11:01 PM, jrry32 said:

Harden can serve as a veteran mentor to the young talent. He can teach them how to dribble around for 20 seconds, drive, and try to flop for a foul call.

And where all the best strip clubs are

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 11:22 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

No he will just dribble around and try to rack up 20 assists per game, only shooting when he has to