2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

That makes no sense if they are straight up for one another.

Yeah you could potentially draft the next Von Miller, OBJ, or Tyron Smith.

Or as we have found we HAVE drafted McClellin, White, and Carimi instead.

Sure, trading picks for players involves risk, but so does choosing draft picks. You pay more financially for more proof and film of their ability to play in the NFL.

Why would TB trade Mike Evans for anything less than an astronomical return? He’s a 24 year old star WR who’s missed 3 games in 4 years. He is everything we hoped we were getting when we drafted Kevin White 3 years ago. He’s about to get DeAndre Hopkins money. They’re not giving him to us for the 35th pick and a late round throw in. 

41 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Why would TB trade Mike Evans for anything less than an astronomical return? He’s a 24 year old star WR who’s missed 3 games in 4 years. He is everything we hoped we were getting when we drafted Kevin White 3 years ago. He’s about to get DeAndre Hopkins money. They’re not giving him to us for the 35th pick and a late round throw in. 

I did say I highly doubted they would, but you could still see if they would even be interested. I never would have though Kelvin Benjamin being shipped out for a 3rd and 7th.

17 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I did say I highly doubted they would, but you could still see if they would even be interested. I never would have though Kelvin Benjamin being shipped out for a 3rd and 7th.

Me either, but I think Evans is far more talented than Benjamin personally. 

2 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Me either, but I think Evans is far more talented than Benjamin personally. 

He is without a doubt.

Another person I'd make a call on is Antonio Brown. Steelers are in cap hell and if they want to sign Bell in any way they need to clear off a good chunk off their books. Offer our first straight up for him. Doubt they'd take it, but no shame in asking.

19 hours ago, Sugashane said:

He is without a doubt.

Another person I'd make a call on is Antonio Brown. Steelers are in cap hell and if they want to sign Bell in any way they need to clear off a good chunk off their books. Offer our first straight up for him. Doubt they'd take it, but no shame in asking.

Sure let’s make the offer, but Brown is a worthy candidate to be MVP this year, is still just 29, and is IMO inarguably the best WR of this generation. He’s as unlikely as any player in the league to be moved. 

I'm also interested in anyone who helps learn the system of the coach we hire

Reich or Defilippo - Trey Burton

Lafleur - Watkins (pipe dream, he isn't hitting the market) or Carrier (might be a final cuts guy)

Nagy - Bray (#3 QB), Thomas or Wilson (depth special teams), Sherman (Burton has been poor overall IMO)

McDaniels - Amendola or Slater and Burkhead or Bolden

This years FA has way more talent as opposed to last years FA...

Just looking at the WR group, i made my own list (based on production and contracts that they will demand); and you have 3 Tier 1 WR (Landry, AR and Watkins), 3 Tier 2 WR ( Adams, Richardson and M. Lee), 10 pretty good WR's (Wallace, Decker, Wilson, Matthews, Inman, Grant, Pryor, Moncrief, John Brown and Gabriel)... Even the rest of the FAs is pretty solid, starting with our K. Wright etc... Landry will get probably the most money cause AR will get FT and Watkins is staying in LA...

Last year was pretty awfull

At CB you have T. Johnson and M. Butler as Tier 1, and than comes Kyle Fuller...

I would love if the Bears get Breeland from Redskins... if Amukamara is not resigned...

4 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Not a FA, but reports are that the Giants could move on from Eli Apple. I would offer a late round conditional pick for him.

is this a personal thing that giants have with apple or is he just a bust? I really haven't followed eli apple

11 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

is this a personal thing that giants have with apple or is he just a bust? I really haven't followed eli apple

I think he's kind of been a d-bag to the organization, but they haven't really given him many opportunities from what I know

6 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Lots of talk of the packers cutting Clay Matthews, Cobb, and Bulaga to make space to sign Adams. 

I wouldn't want cobb

Matthews could be okay fills a need

Bulaga is better than massie

I wouldn't take Matthews ever, even for free.  I hate that ****** bag.

Archived