Each Franchise's most talented team since the turn of the Century

Danger

21 hours ago, Danger said:

Pittsburgh and New England I'll give you, but those two and the Eagles were far and away the best teams that year IMO. Colts weren't it IMO.

The colts had a historically prolific offense. There was nothing special about that Philly team. They were a good team in an all time bad conference. 

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

The colts had a historically prolific offense. There was nothing special about that Philly team. They were a good team in an all time bad conference. 

and the colts offense was a very bad matchup for the eagles defense....Manning was always great against the blitz and the eagles defense was a blitz happy team 

3 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

ok and their defense was really bad that year too. Sure the offense was good, but that's only half the team.

18 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

I feel like a lot of people will say their best team lost the Super Bowl, which is interesting.

I think that 2018 has an argument over 2001 for the Rams, IF Kupp had played and Gurley been 100% for that Super Bowl.

But ultimately have to say 2001.

Considering the Falcons have never won a super bowl, it's fair for my argument. lol

• Like 1