Who will win the AFC West in 2023?

notthatbluestuff

Who will win the AFC West in 2023?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the AFC West in 2023?

• Denver Broncos
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Los Angeles Chargers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

16 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Congratulations KC Chiefs for winning AFC West and making it to another AFC Championship game. 

Im still satisfied with the Raiders Xmas day beat down of KC and the Silver n black prospects going into next season 

Imagine being satisfied winning a meaningless game in December. Haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years, just happy to beat a team that knows what playoff football is. 

Never mind the game was sandwiched between a 0-3 loss off a bye to Minnesota and Indy where they played completely flat. But hey, they won their Super Bowl against a Division rival who sewed up the division by week 4. Then hired a coach who'll likely not be able to sustain that level of emotion into next season where KC will win the division again.  

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Imagine being satisfied winning a meaningless game in December. Haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years, just happy to beat a team that knows what playoff football is. 

Never mind the game was sandwiched between a 0-3 loss off a bye to Minnesota and Indy where they played completely flat. But hey, they won their Super Bowl against a Division rival who sewed up the division by week 4. Then hired a coach who'll likely not be able to sustain that level of emotion into next season where KC will win the division again.  

Just everyone knows, this is the President of the Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler Raiders fan club

He’s just mad that a “linebacker” coach turned around a team headed mid season who was looking like bottom 5 team.

AP has the Raiders back on track so far

The Chiefs losing to the Raiders on Christmas Day woke them up 

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Just everyone knows, this is the President of the Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler Raiders fan club

He’s just mad that a “linebacker” coach turned around a team headed mid season who was looking like bottom 5 team.

AP has the Raiders back on track so far

The Chiefs losing to the Raiders on Christmas Day woke them up 

Saying a coach should get more than 1 season to carry out their vision makes you the president of a fan club now?

Nevermind the fact you're just a homer for anything the organization does, including full support of McDaniels until it was clear it was crashing. Just look through this thread alone at all your homer posts. 

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

including full support of McDaniels until it was clear it was crashing.

This is an ironic line to type if claiming someone is a homer 😂.

Raiders Finished #2 in the AFC West

Support of the optimism before the season and then watching with your eyes to change my opinion. I’m real, not pessimistic 

35 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

This is an ironic line to type if claiming someone is a homer 😂.

Raiders Finished #2 in the AFC West

Support of the optimism before the season and then watching with your eyes to change my opinion. I’m real, not pessimistic 

They won 8 games, a losing record. You're one of those participation trophy kids aren't you?

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

Watching two guys who picked the Raiders to win the division try to dunk on each other while the Chiefs head to yet another AFC Championship is a very NFL Gen thing.

I never picked the Raiders to win the division.

On 6/27/2023 at 12:57 AM, bucksavage1 said:

Narratives from each team tend to change every year. NFL is a parity league and worst to first flips a lot. Just because a team had success last year isn’t promised the following year

A year ago the Rams was thought to be an elite top 5 team. 2 years ago Bengals was predicted to finished last in their division. Jags predicted to finish 3rd in ‘22 and so on.

I get it, the easy thing to look at is KC wins again but I don’t see it that clear. I see every team in this division has an argument to win it legitimately. More than in previous seasons

In the super bowl for the fourth time in the Mahomes era....And the pats have been in the super bowl 9 times before them....