Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m nervous about mathman.

I thought his “plan” D1 to misdirect a hit was a bunch of crap and he was trying to build off his Turkey Mafia where he basically orchestrated a win playing as a civ out in the open. It was very strange and reading it again doesn’t make anything more clear. Why would an investigator be that bold on N1? You’re asking to get hit early being so bold and clearly pro-town. 

So far we have 2 deaths (not NHL) and our “investigator” hasn’t found any NHL-aligned players either. Who can you clear after last night mathman? 

Our “investigator” is still alive and as far as we know the mafia he’s after doesn’t even exist, and they certainly haven’t killed anyone.

I investigated you. You are my clear.

6 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Our “investigator” is still alive and as far as we know the mafia he’s after doesn’t even exist

Guessing hit 1 was blocked, and hit 2 was missed because of the weekend.

If mafia doesn't hit against today, something else may be going on here.

9 minutes ago, MathMan said:

I investigated you. You are my clear.

You said you felt I was civ in D1 before I had even posted, because of Matt’s schenanigans. Then later you said I was “semi” cleared again because of the same situation and I mentioned it was odd you were pushing my clear so early. 

So you’ve had good feelings on me since D1 but still felt the need to investigate me over guys l that you’re be actually had questions about?

Mafia knows everyone who isn’t mafia, clearing me isn’t exactly earth shattering coming from you considering you already tried it twice. 

This doesn’t look worse for you obviously, but it doesn’t do much for me in proving you’re a civ.

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Unless our detective is inactive, it makes no sense to suspect Malf. He's the uncc'd cop. 

No idea why the train on Tyty died.

KSJ might have been the detective. But yeah, right now, it makes absolutely no sense to vote against Malf. The risk/reward is really bad.

Sanchez hasn't posted in days, let's lynch him

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

You said you felt I was civ in D1 before I had even posted, because of Matt’s schenanigans. Then later you said I was “semi” cleared again because of the same situation and I mentioned it was odd you were pushing my clear so early. 

So you’ve had good feelings on me since D1 but still felt the need to investigate me over guys l that you’re be actually had questions about?

Mafia knows everyone who isn’t mafia, clearing me isn’t exactly earth shattering coming from you considering you already tried it twice. 

This doesn’t look worse for you obviously, but it doesn’t do much for me in proving you’re a civ.

I started getting suspicious of you during the Night 2, which is why I changed my move to you.

Mostly because it felt like you were setting up ty for tomorrow.

Is it what it is. I think you should continue to let me find mafia. I'll find one. And even if you don't believe me, and call it "bussing" or whatever, at least its another mafia down.

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Also, I starting feeling that if you were mafia and I was wrong from before, it would completely wreck civs.

9 minutes ago, MathMan said:

I started getting suspicious of you during the Night 2, which is why I changed my move to you.

Mostly because it felt like you were setting up ty for tomorrow.

That’s fair.

I wasn’t trying to set him up, but I still feel as if he knows more than he’s letting on.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I don’t remember it it very well, felt like it was a pretty weak and vague claim. Where was it?

He softclaimed a power role. didn't say which one

What I'm saying is..should he hard-claim?

Downside would be if it's like a protector, he might be targeted.

How about this?

let me do 2 more invests.

If I don't find mafia, lynch me, and then we know the 4 clears are good, and it's auto-win probably.

If I find mafia, lynch them.

If I get killed by mafia, then you know I'm clear.

I'm willing to bet on myself that I can find mafia.

I was going to invest tyty tonight, but it might be better for him to hard claim, and then we can try to figure out if he's lying (or get cc's)

Archived