Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, NS922 said:

I believe Malf is the detective like he says. Anyone who votes for him will be on my mafia list.

The "two more nights" thing is suspicious, but I feel he said that more out of desperation than out of manipulation.

Mathman doesn't get desperate 

11 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I believe Malf is the detective like he says. Anyone who votes for him will be on my mafia list.

The "two more nights" thing is suspicious, but I feel he said that more out of desperation than out of manipulation.

I mean, I know I can get mafia in 2 nights. I highly believe I can get mafia in 1 more night.

It's fine though. I still think civs win, even if I'm lynched.

11 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I feel like he already used his “desperation” card when he “claimed” with 4 more votes to lynch...

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

I mean, I know I can get mafia in 2 nights. I highly believe I can get mafia in 1 more night.

Sounds like you’re setting up a bus.

Here's what I think.

My role is in the game to find mafia  (my role can't find the other)

Whicker's role is in the game to find the other (maybe mafia doesn't have a hit, so whicker cant track them)

If there is ANY OTHER investigative role in the game, you should speak up now.

Just now, MathMan said:

If there is ANY OTHER investigative role in the game, you should speak up now.

I'm saying this because I know there isn't.

It looks like mafia doesn't have a hit, so Whicker's role is worthless against them.

You are lynching the only investigative role that can find mafia, and I bet mafia are going to jump on at the last minute, last tyty is.

tyty, you should claim, so we can test the validity of your role.

I don't like:

• mathman playing head games because I've never felt so on the fence with him with how he's been all game 

• domepatrol going so hard after mathman. He's been trying way too hard and it makes him look extremely suspicious 

Archived