Position Battles 2023

dll2000

39 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

Totally unrelated question - but I've deleted Twitter last year and struggling to get the Bears news I use to get so quickly. What are your go to sources?

When I didn't have Twitter it was basically people using Twitter and posting things here.  Why I went back.  

Bears Wire aggregates most Bears news pretty good.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

If the Bears are giving him a week or two off because he volunteered to take a free trip Paris and London to promote football by playing the sport & talking about it, I'm actually not sure crazier things have happened to be honest

Still having to give up time and probably do things you don't really want to do...irrelevant anyone considering everyone got the wrong end of the stick and he actually reported early so had to be placed on PUP...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Still having to give up time and probably do things you don't really want to do...irrelevant anyone considering everyone got the wrong end of the stick and he actually reported early so had to be placed on PUP...

That's interesting and also good to hear it was a technicality brought on him by him showing up early. ALl that said, I didn't recall Gabriel suggesting that BEFORE he was off PUP either so it's pretty natural to be concerned about a hurt player who was expensive and has to date underperformed.  Anyone else kind of hate that we care this much about the team to be watching when guys show up for work?