Week 14: VIKINGS (10-2) at Panthers (8-4)

swede700

7 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

I just don't see anyway that Teddy could have been better in today's game.  There's only a few QB's that could have handled the pressure today that the O Line was allowing. 

Who is talking about Bridgewater?

8 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Who is talking about Bridgewater?

It's a general comment,  there's been talk in this thread about Keenum having a bad game.   I don't think our BACKUP QB could have come in and saved us.    Are we not allowed to talk about our BACKUP QB in this thread????

14 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

It's a general comment,  there's been talk in this thread about Keenum having a bad game.   I don't think our BACKUP QB could have come in and saved us.    Are we not allowed to talk about our BACKUP QB in this thread????

Can I disagree?

The point is you're deflecting.  instead of addressing Keenum's play you pose an unprovable claim that Teddy wouldn't do any better, even tho no one purported he would (or wouldn't).

Wether it's true or not is entirely irrelevant to the fact that Keenum played poorly.

10 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

Sure, go nuts. Just not sure what that adds to discussion. When teams lose it is almost always the case that a backup QB wouldn't have fared any better, so what are you getting at?

2 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Sure, go nuts. Just not sure what that adds to discussion. When teams lose it is almost always the case that a backup QB wouldn't have fared any better, so what are you getting at?

Because there are people in our confines that believe our backup QB is better then our starter.  

32 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

I just don't see anyway that Teddy could have been better in today's game.  There's only a few QB's that could have handled the pressure today that the O Line was allowing. 

good gawd. when literally no one is attempting to make this point or have this conversation, you start it up yourself just to press it further, over and over. we know how you feel about Bridgewater, why do you feel the need to bring it up so often in most any discussion of other points that are going on?

is it allowed? sure, no rule against it. but why do it? it's so redundant and starting to border on propagandistic.

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

good gawd. when literally no one is attempting to make this point or have this conversation, you start it up yourself just to press it further, over and over. we know how you feel about Bridgewater, why do you feel the need to bring it up so often in most any discussion of other points that are going on?

is it allowed? sure, no rule against it. but why do it? it's so redundant and starting to border on propagandistic.

And yet, here you are following me all over, whining about what I am posting.   You got anything better to do VD

Just now, vike daddy said:

this is a thread about today's game. the one Bridgewater didn't take a snap in, and the discussion has never mentioned him.

but you feel the need to....

My point was that only a couple QB's could handle todays pressure, sorry you got you panties in a bunch because I happened to drop Bridgewaters name in there also. 

Archived