Week 14: VIKINGS (10-2) at Panthers (8-4)

swede700

21 minutes ago, Dolmonite26 said:

The point is you're deflecting.  instead of addressing Keenum's play you pose an unprovable claim that Teddy wouldn't do any better, even tho no one purported he would (or wouldn't).

thank you.

please join me in the corner where the guys with their panties in a bunch sit.

15 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

Not really sure why you can't handle that I bring up Bridgewater and how he would do in todays game.  

everyone is pointing out why. because we know it's your point of view, and you;re certainly entitled to it, but you bring it up incessantly, and more importantly you insert it in to conversations where no one else is discussing it or advocating a contrary position.

nor does anyone, including me, treat you with the same petty insulting language that you so freely use. Ted Heads... panties in a bunch... whining... that's playground level stuff, and if we all conversed like that this forum would be junk.

8 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

everyone is pointing out why. because we know it's your point of view, and you;re certainly entitled to it, but you bring it up incessantly, and more importantly you insert it in to conversations where no one else is discussing it or advocating a contrary position.

nor does anyone, including me, treat you with the same petty insulting language that you so freely use. Ted Heads... panties in a bunch... whining... that's playground level stuff.

The Ted Head comment was in no way name calling.  Dolmonite was calling himself that in a thread and that's where I picked that up.  So you need to get over that one.    As for panties in a bunch,   That's really all I see from you all season long with a lot of people.   All your "GOOD GAWD" posts to go along with your "OHH STOP" posts.    So other then the Stand by me Standings and this one.  Show me one other thread that the bridgewater/Keenum discussion did not belong.  

Just now, SemperFeist said:

If Remmers can come back and Hill slides over to the left side, I think they’ll be ok until Reiff gets healthy. 

I  agree, I just don't think they can play with Hill and Sirles outside again. Can't give both all of the help that they will need.

Archived