Jump to content
.Buzz

Week 14 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (8-4) vs. Seattle Seahawks (8-4)

Recommended Posts

tumblr_inline_mtgbuh3MZH1s9406j.png

Jacksonville Jaguars (8-4)   vs      Seattle Seahawks (8-4)

EBFhomepage.jpg

 

kpfeadstiij1l1iwaokq.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge game obviously. One of the biggest tests we have had/will have all season long.

Interested to see how things work with Russell. The guy is just so hard to pin down/secure and I think that'll make things very tough. Luckily our secondary is arguably the best in the NFL and can cover for long periods of time, but it's going to be a big challenge. They just beat Philadelphia who had one loss on the season pretty soundly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An 8-4 team vs an 8-4 team in December. Oh how I’ve missed that. I hope the stadium is full, though I expect a lot of Hawks fans to be there. Should be a lot of fun.

An MVP candidate in Wilson, going up against the best D in the NFL.

I think it’ll be a good game but I’m not confident we win. Would be a big statement game if we did.

easier said than done but we have to keep Wilson in the pocket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was feeling better about this game til they beat Philly and Telvin is hurt. We seem to struggle to contain mobile QBs but clearly our offense is the side to wonder what’s gonna happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

An 8-4 team vs an 8-4 team in December. Oh how I’ve missed that. I hope the stadium is full, though I expect a lot of Hawks fans to be there. Should be a lot of fun.

An MVP candidate in Wilson, going up against the best D in the NFL.

I think it’ll be a good game but I’m not confident we win. Would be a big statement game if we did.

easier said than done but we have to keep Wilson in the pocket.

Yeah, I love our defense but watching Russell do what he did to a very good Eagles defense worries me. He's just so slippery and makes so many plays on the run. Having a secondary as good as ours should help but he's still going to get his imo.

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Was feeling better about this game til they beat Philly and Telvin is hurt. We seem to struggle to contain mobile QBs but clearly our offense is the side to wonder what’s gonna happen

I would think Telvin will be back this week but who knows.

If we get good Bortles again than this should be an awesome game. If we get Bortles from ARI than I'm not sure I see this game going very well. We're going to have to score imo. 20+ points I think is needed to win this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Seattle just dominated an awesome offense in the Eagles. What chances do we have if our D doesnt score?

They aren't at home. Teams have off games. They're still without some key guys so things can happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Doesnt good Bortles only exist vs Indy?

or CIN, or against BAL, or PIT (played like a game manager just like we need), etc.

He is capable of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

They aren't at home. Teams have off games. They're still without some key guys so things can happen.

True but Wilson is having his best year. They are 1-dimensional though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

or CIN, or against BAL, or PIT (played like a game manager just like we need), etc.

He is capable of it.

The playcalling vs Baltimore was flawless. Alot of misdirection and it worked. Think we need more of that vs a Seattle defense that will be very aggressive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Seattle game is going to tell us about our team. It's games like this that prove if a team is the real deal or an impostor. Seattle is and has been the real deal for a few years now. The Eagles were flying high and seemed like the best team in the NFL, but the Seahawks just flew above them and showed the world that when they're on, they can beat anyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×