Preseason, Week 2: VIKINGS (0-1) vs. Titans (0-0)

swede700

3 hours ago, Captain Relax said:

To quote an old Sesame Street song..."One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong."  Lamar Jackson doesn't belong on your list.  Jackson is a top flight QB.  I predict he will be an MVP candidate this season. 

Also, teams and fans are entirely to impatient...especially with young, raw QBs.

Lamar Jackson has gotten flack for his athletic ability since...probably forever.

It's no coincidence that he said "Not bad for a Running Back" after his opening monster performance during his MVP season!

otherwise, I agree with you entirely.

I think I'd consider benching Mullens and giving all 4 quarters to Hall. Maybe give Mullens a quarter in this one but then all Hall the rest of the way.

Same with Chandler, these reps are more important for Nwangwu, McBride, and Smith.

On defense I'd still like to see Cine get a lion's share of the reps, Booth as well. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Dahhh.

I really want him to get more and more reps in the pre-season but sounds like he's out Saturday.

Hopefully he'll get some time with Kirk in the 3rd game.

I don't think we'll see Kirk, or any of the starters for that matter, in the 3rd game. Sounds like they've been getting plenty of reps together in practice, bummer he's missing a week or so worth of work though if he's projected to come back Monday.

9 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I don't think we'll see Kirk, or any of the starters for that matter, in the 3rd game. Sounds like they've been getting plenty of reps together in practice, bummer he's missing a week or so worth of work though if he's projected to come back Monday.

Agree.  We would have seen Addison in at least this game, since he's not a starter yet, but that's out the window now.  Expect to see a lot more of Reagor and Trishton Jackson (who is thankfully back on the field).  

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

Agree.  We would have seen Addison in at least this game, since he's not a starter yet, but that's out the window now.  Expect to see a lot more of Reagor and Trishton Jackson (who is thankfully back on the field).  

I'm guessing this means he's going to miss the join practices too? I think those would be more impactful than the preseason game. 

7 minutes ago, Wundy said:

I'm guessing this means he's going to miss the join practices too? I think those would be more impactful than the preseason game. 

He may make the joint practices for the Cardinals, but he's out of these against the Titans.