Field of Dreams Mafia - D1 Now, N1 Friday at 10 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

5 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

I honestly didn’t even know this started. Hello friends.

I am not even going to ask for a recap, N1 is a crapshoot often anyway.

Welcome! I got a recap from my pov right above you, and hopefully others weigh in too on what they think.

For the most part, its been a pretty slow game

As far as cold hard facts, there isnt much of them at all at this point.

I personally don’t read Scoundrel’s reaction as being genuine on Naz and he seems content to vote Skywind without any real justification…but he was town last game and did the same thing, so I’m not sure what to make of it if anything.

I would lean towards believing BCB has IRL business going on and for some reason I town read Orca based solely off of a D2 cryptic post coming off of a N1 writeup.

Im not scum. But you two probably are. I like how we are overlooking Skywind here trying to use the opposite angle as I am playing the same… where he has a clear difference in play style/response style. Mafia is probably still dead anyway. But when I come up town on a lynch I assure you this will be my last game of mafia. Do what you will.

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

skywind is more subdued this game, and less conversational

Tried to post this earlier but was sweating on my phone too much at the gym to type.

I'm actively checking and refreshing a lot during the day and less so at night because that's what my schedule allows. I know a lot less about this topic so it's a lot harder to schit post about it, thread activity seems down in general compared to last time. 

Everything I know about baseball I learned from watching Sandlot, Rookie of the Year, and Angels in the Outfield so yesterday when you guys had your quick talk involving baseball players, the best I could offer was claiming to be arguably the most forgettable member of the Sandlot.