Field of Dreams Mafia - D1 Now, N1 Friday at 10 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

31 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

What if Whicker killed N1 and claimed he vote blocked his partner malf. Seems like the kind of scheme malf would cook up. 

We don't actually have proof that malf was voteblocked. He could have bolded a name and pickle would have had to count it or ignore it if he is in fact blocked. 

Hmmmm

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Skywind brings up a valid argument but what kind of 4D chess play would it be to do that N1 with no moves claimed in thread like a track or watch?

No clue, I'm really just spit-balling because I'm stumped. I'm pretty confident it's not scoundrel, I also don't think it's you but a little less confident than I am scoundrel. I know it isn't me either. 

I had orca pegged as a tracker after day 1 when orca subtlely hinted that whicker visited me or vice versa. Im still confused as to why he asked whicker if anything bad  he definitely made some claims on people visiting

It kind of is pretty convenient that you recived the same role as my avy, skywind. I didnt think that guy was very well known

i think its either orca/skywind and then toucan as the other mafia

On 8/18/2023 at 10:05 PM, Malfatron said:

Someone did a bad thing to me last night

On 8/18/2023 at 10:11 PM, The Orca said:

Id like to say I know some things, but alas how much can you trust someone to put in moves now a days 🤣

On 8/18/2023 at 10:15 PM, Malfatron said:

Cryptic orca strikes again

On 8/18/2023 at 10:18 PM, The Orca said:

Well it doesn't help unless a town killed Naz 

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It kind of is pretty convenient that you recived the same role as my avy, skywind. I didnt think that guy was very well known

I hadn't heard of him either, didn't realize it was the guy in your avy until I went looking for pictures of my guy, before that I just looked at the wiki page. Originally I was going to say something like "I've appeared on every page of this thread" but then I noticed you changed it

Edited by skywindO2

Just now, skywindO2 said:

I hadn't heard of him either, didn't realize it was the guy in your avy until I went looking for pictures of my guy, before that I just looked at the wiki page. Originally I was going to say something like "I've appeared on every page of this thread" but then I noticed you changed it 

I definitely didnt put it together what you were meaning with that line haha

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

???