Field of Dreams Mafia - D1 Now, N1 Friday at 10 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

Orca said night 2 that he tried to redirect scoundrel to whicker but was blocked. Since scoundrel jailed mwil and naz is dead, orca is purporting that theres a scum redirector.

But then on night 3, orca and scoundrel both can use their moves.

There was 

1. No scum block

2. After 3 moves, no way for anyone else in thread to confirm orcas move.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Orca said night 2 that he tried to redirect scoundrel to whicker but was blocked. Since scoundrel jailed mwil and naz is dead, orca is purporting that theres a scum redirector.

But then on night 3, orca and scoundrel both can use their moves.

There was 

1. No scum block

2. After 3 moves, no way for anyone else in thread to confirm orcas move.

Very convenient that it fits your narrative lol. Also that you are a protect and you wanted to protect Scoundrel. 

I posted though a bit cryptic about my move failing early and that I knew something assuming I can trust a move was used early. Not doing that if I have no info or making stuff up lmao 

It’s gotta be Orca or Malf today. Orca claiming he was blocked N2 and redirected Naz to Malf is interesting because neither can be corroborated and that also means he visited Naz the night he was killed.

Malf can’t verify he was actually vote blocked except for Whicker, and scoundrel jailed Malf and prevented a kill either from Malf or Malf himself being the kill.

Hard claim time for me.

I am Babe Ruth, Yesteryear aligned. I am the doctor. N1, I didn’t realize the game even started. N2, I had my move on Orca. N3 I got redirected from MWil to Malf. I was told my move failed as well on Malf last night, so that means we can confirm the jailing, correct?

• Like 1

Babe Ruth can’t be a fake claim and it’s a direct CC of Malf who was jailed last night when there was no kill.

He cannot and did not verify Whicker’s move.

Scoundrel is locktown.

Josh and Malf are the PoE today and if Malf flips scum then Orca is cleared unless for some reason he’s an umpire, which I’d struggle to believe in an 11 person setup.

Furthermore, Josh is confirming Orca’s move.

So if Malf flips scum then that clears about 3 people, and if Josh is lying he’s scum with Orca and we lose anyway, but Babe Ruth would be the king of all fake claims and I don’t see that.