LB Milo Eifler

LB Ferrod Gardner

OL Tyler Larsen

CB Rachad Wildgoose

S Terrell Burgess

RB Derrick Gore

F4uH-R8W0AEGstB?format=jpg&name=medium

14 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I hope the Cowboys claim him ! Serves us right . He deserves to be on the team IMHO .

Just curious, why?

I haven't seen anything from him that would indicate he is a starting caliber RB in the NFL. He definitely isn't a 3rd down back. How exactly does he fit?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Just curious, why?

I haven't seen anything from him that would indicate he is a starting caliber RB in the NFL. He definitely isn't a 3rd down back. How exactly does he fit?

He's just a playa ! I guess I'm prejudiced but I keep going back to his 78 yards ( 4.6 avg. ) and helping us beat the Cowgirls last year to end our season. He just seems to find a seam and get 3,4 5 , 10 yards a crack . 5'8" 195 lbs and a 50 pound heart. You know you just gotta love the underdogs .//!  AND I don't consider him starter talent either but he's capable of coming in and picking up valuable yards .Your view is likely the right one long term .

Edited by RSkinGM
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

He's just a playa ! I guess I'm prejudiced but I keep going back to his 78 yards ( 4.6 avg. ) and helping us beat the Cowgirls last year to end our season. He just seems to find a seam and get 3,4 5 , 10 yards a crack . 5'8" 195 lbs and a 50 pound heart. You know you just gotta love the underdogs .//!  AND I don't consider him starter talent either but he's capable of coming in and picking up valuable yards .Your view is likely the right one long term .

Yeah, I root for guys like this. Hopefully he finds a spot in the league (hopefully with us on the PS)

• Like 2