The Week 1 CFB Thread: Harbought the wrong burger

MikeT14

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Nebraska had a TD that wasn't given to them on replay for no good reason. Should be 7-3 Corn.

Well also Nebraska has an extra $1600 in vape cartridges. Not sure if we count those.

Does it count as in your possession if you never make it out of the building?

Nebraska had a TD that wasn't given to them on replay for no good reason. Should be 7-3 Corn.

Well also Nebraska has an extra $1600 in vape cartridges. Not sure if we count those.

What the **** even happened? I saw them score and then I turned back trying to watch the other TV's and then INT

Just now, Norm said:

What the **** even happened? I saw them score and then I turned back trying to watch the other TV's and then INT

Nebraska runner down on the goal line, they run up to get the snap off and false start because Nebraska. Then they take a timeout to avoid the runoff, refs review the run, turns out the original run was a TD, they end up throwing a pick because Nebraska.

• Like 1

Nebraska runner down on the goal line, they run up to get the snap off and false start because Nebraska. Then they take a timeout to avoid the runoff, refs review the run, turns out the original run was a TD, they end up throwing a pick because Nebraska.

Lolololol

• Like 1