Dolphins trade OG Dan Feeney to Bears

TheKillerNacho

45 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

we aren't trading for Jonathan Taylor.

The media wants us too but I doubt it actually happens unless the Colts significantly cave on their price.

We’ll let that other “mysterious” team trade for him 

https://x.com/dkfins/status/1696529655178911831?s=46&t=9PDeSlWkeRlhOhHxALU16A

Edit: Anyone know how we can embed tweets now? I used to just copy the link in the post but ever since the website changed to X it just links it instead of showing the tweet

1 minute ago, Emerica said:

We’ll let that other “mysterious” team trade for him 

https://x.com/dkfins/status/1696529655178911831?s=46&t=9PDeSlWkeRlhOhHxALU16A

Edit: Anyone know how we can embed tweets now? I used to just copy the link in the post but ever since the website changed to X it just links it instead of showing the tweet

A "bidding war"?

press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Given the "deadline" is two hours, I assume he'll stick around in Indy. Now I'm more curious if the colts keep him on pup just to be mean lol

thats what I think too - nothing Miami has done this offseason suggests we significantly value adding to our RB room. Raheem Mostert and Jeff Wilson fit what we want to do on offense. Signing a "signature back" was something the FO wouldn't have minded doing, but only if the price was right. We didn't even want to give Dalvin Cook $6 for a single season, I can't see us forking over a 1st and a huge contract for Taylor, even with him being younger.