Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Are some of y'all ready to face the facts on Foles?

Depends what you mean. Before the Giants game I considered Foles a top end backup and a guy who can be solid, but requires that the cogs around him are spinning nicely. His best case scenario is game manager. Even after his horrendous outing today, where he didn't have many clean pockets or open WRs (I like to assume anyway, but TBD based on all 22) but blew it the few times he did, my opinion hasn't really changed. IF the run game gets going or we're able to get WRs open, I think Foles is more than capable of operating an efficient offense. All of this requires the defense being stout though first and foremost, and I don't see it. Held Raiders to 10 points which is nice, so I am probably being too harsh, but to me I saw Carr playing inept while their run game just gashed us. Minny, St. Louis, NO, even Atlanta, would put up 30 at this rate.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Depends what you mean. Before the Giants game I considered Foles a top end backup and a guy who can be solid, but requires that the cogs around him are spinning nicely. His best case scenario is game manager. Even after his horrendous outing today, where he didn't have many clean pockets or open WRs (I like to assume anyway, but TBD based on all 22) but blew it the few times he did, my opinion hasn't really changed. IF the run game gets going or we're able to get WRs open, I think Foles is more than capable of operating an efficient offense. All of this requires the defense being stout though first and foremost, and I don't see it. Held Raiders to 10 points which is nice, so I am probably being too harsh, but to me I saw Carr playing inept while their run game just gashed us. Minny, St. Louis, NO, even Atlanta, would put up 30 at this rate.

This is a realistic outlook.

Eagles it is. [/thread]

They're going to have a tough time in the playoffs. If the defense can bring it in January like they did last night, they could have a chance to do something. 

But more than likely, a QB with past playoff experience (Brees, Cam, Ryan/Wilson) will represent the NFC. 

Archived