• Miami Dolphins
    • Los Angeles Chargers
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Justin Herbert
    • Raheem Mostert
    • De'Vone Achane
    • Salvon Ahmed
    • Alec Ingold
    • Austin Ekeler
    • Joshua Kelley
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Braxton Berrios
    • Mike Williams
    • Keenan Allen
    • Quentin Johnston
    • Durham Smythe
    • Gerald Everett
    • Jason Sanders
    • Cameron Dicker
    • Dolphins DST
    • Chargers DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2023 at 08:25 PM

Fins 30 - Chargers 23.

I just have this feeling that the offense is going to be cooking to start the year.  They have had plenty of time to watch the film on their dismal showing against the Chargers last year and I think they will be very prepared.  Fangio's crew will give Herbert fits all game, but Ekeler will still get his. 

This is a tough way to start the season.  Making a cross country trip to play a very talented team and without our starting LT.  I'm hoping the Fins can surprise me in this one, but I have The Chargers 30-24.  Chargers Defense shut down our passing game last season and it could be worse for us this season with Armstead out.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What a win¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It felt like I was punched in the gut when Sanders missed the PAT.  I felt good about the D holding the Chargers out of the end zone with only 1:40 left, but I didn't like their chances at keeping them out of FG range, given how they had played up to that point.  Perfect play calls to dial up the pressure and the rest is history.  Huge win against a solid opponent on the road on the other side of the country.  

McD was fantastic today.  Fins didn't have one delay of game penalty due to the play coming in late, and the offense play calling was "chef's kiss" all game.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Also deserves mentioning but Austin Jackson??? Hell the entire OL had a tremendous game (other than Williams seemingly forgetting how to snap a ball since last season)

I'm going to watch the game again and am going to focus on the tackles.  I know both of them received a lot of help from the TEs and RBs, but to not allow any sacks on 45 pass attempts against those pass-rushers is very impressive.  

• Like 1

What a win. The run defense was definitely out matched but the run game is a strength of the Chargers, I think it will stiffen up versus other opponents. If not at least we have the offense in a shoot out. This was a great win against a quality team on the road.  

Unrelated but Iggy with a pick 6 for the cowboys. Good for him.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

It felt like I was punched in the gut when Sanders missed the PAT.  I felt good about the D holding the Chargers out of the end zone with only 1:40 left, but I didn't like their chances at keeping them out of FG range, given how they had played up to that point.  Perfect play calls to dial up the pressure and the rest is history.  Huge win against a solid opponent on the road on the other side of the country.  

McD was fantastic today.  Fins didn't have one delay of game penalty due to the play coming in late, and the offense play calling was "chef's kiss" all game.  

And to add to that, how about the smart time out just before the half when Herbert stayed in bounds to keep the clock running????  That would have ticked down to the half but Mc D smartly used a TO and we got 3 points out of it (we only won by 2).......that was the most underrated call of the game.

Edited by Swampbilly
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

And to add to that, how about the smart time out just before the half when Herbert stayed in bounds to keep the clock running????  That would have ticked down to the half but Mc D smartly used a TO and we got 3 points out of it (we only won by 2).......that was the most underrated call of the game.

Oh man I meant to mention that. Basically stole 3 points making up for one of the turn overs. Fantastic call. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

Oh man I meant to mention that. Basically stole 3 points making up for one of the turn overs. Fantastic call. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.  

Absolutely.  McD has got some serious stones to try that with only 9 seconds left. He coached circles around Staley on Sunday.

• Like 1