Definitely not the game day thread

Beck Bristow

Going to set the bar low this year. I think we lose here.

1. We all know how Burrow looks the first few weeks of the season with no training camp, and we're not sure how mobile he'll be or how careful he'll play. 

2. We're on the road and the Browns have had our number recently.

3. I think we might see some growing pains on the back end and Awuzie may not look himself game one.

Hopefully I'm wrong!

I think Cleveland wants this game more than we do, whatever that matters. But I think their sense of urgency will be a lot greater than ours and they are a pretty good team on top of that. We'll see what happens. I only care about winning the Superbowl, and we can't do that Sunday so I'm not going to get too worked up 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I think Cleveland wants this game more than we do, whatever that matters. But I think their sense of urgency will be a lot greater than ours and they are a pretty good team on top of that. We'll see what happens. I only care about winning the Superbowl, and we can't do that Sunday so I'm not going to get too worked up 

But getting HFA away from the Chiels means we can't lose too many times along the way.