Ryan Tannehill Countdown to the End " The End has come."

KingTitan

I’ll always appreciate Tannehill, played a big role in the two most enjoyable Titans offenses to watch since I became a teenager. Fought his *** off for the team and took an absolute beating the last two and a half years. 

i hate that the Bengals game disaster combo of Downing and Tanny has lodged itself so deeply in everyone’s brain. And I hate that Robinson’s decline into pure incompetence seemed to coincide directly with the opening of the Tannehill window. But for a franchise plagued with mediocre to terrible offense and QB play, those first two years were so much fun.

It was time. As a big Tannehill supporter, I was saying it was time in March. But I’ll always reflect fondly on Ryan and the stability he brought to the organization.

I hear yall with Ryan. But damn Im sorry Ill never forgive him for the Cincy game.. I CANT. It changed everything. Lost a top 3 WR a few months later lmao.. 

Also no one talks about it but the AFC champ game. Like our two best chances to win a SB and Ryan didnt get it done. Yeah it was amazing ride but the roster around him was SOLID but yes he gave us some good times. Think the ravens throw to raymond who idk why we let go but what a throw 

IM GLAD ITS WILL TIME BABY!!! Think Mike wanted to see how will played in Pitt and yeee we lost but Ryan dies in that game im sorry hahaha. Wish Malik would've panned out but yo can we move him to WR now lmao srs tho let will run the team and lets see where we are at the end of the szn. I think we win the next 3 shocking I know but got a feeling man