Ryan Tannehill Countdown to the End " The End has come."

KingTitan

All this said, I don't blame the team for not pulling Tannehill now.  After the Ravens, there are a lot of winnable games, and they're going to make every effort to right the ship before looking to next year.  And, unrealistic as this may be, it is possible that OL play will improve as the season goes on and the unit gels.  You always see a lot of problems early on when there's this much turnover.

And realistically, if the OL improves and can start keeping the run game alive consistently, it really helps our offense a lot.

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

All this said, I don't blame the team for not pulling Tannehill now.  After the Ravens, there are a lot of winnable games, and they're going to make every effort to right the ship before looking to next year.  And, unrealistic as this may be, it is possible that OL play will improve as the season goes on and the unit gels.  You always see a lot of problems early on when there's this much turnover.

And realistically, if the OL improves and can start keeping the run game alive consistently, it really helps our offense a lot.

At what cost, we have lil to No draft capital going into next yrs draft. We’ve seen this over & over we’ll win a few games here & there to finish the season what , 9-8. We’re not a contender we’ll simply be in the way. This franchise is so delusional & stubborn. 

10 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Willis is trash is your opinion, what have you seen from Willis that makes him great. Your problem is you expect greatness from the start. We knew day 1 Willis is a 2-3 yr project. Yet he’s trash. They said the same about Jordan love he’s developing nicely sitting in the bench for 3 yrs. I seen plenty of growth from Willis this preseason that’s there’s growth. A couple int he threw weren’t his fault, Whyley drifting not sitting in the hole of the zone, chig with drops. But yea Will Levis a 24 yr old rookie is light yrs better for whatever reason.

Jordan Love is developing nicely? If what we get after 3 years of letting Malik sit and learn on the bench is Jordan Love level (55% completion percentage and 8TD's to 6 picks) then count me alllllll the way out. No one ever said Levis was the truth or anything, but we've seen enough of Willis looking completely lost, showcasing very poor accuracy, and what was supposed to be his biggest strength (running the football) looking at best lackluster.

12 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I dont Think arm strength had anything to do with missing the NWI td

That was just him being super late and misplacing the ball 

Pretty much. It was just a bad throw. He was looking at Hopkins, came back to NWI late and underthrew it.

He still has a fine arm, maybe a notch below his peak, but it’s not an issue.

47 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Jordan Love is developing nicely? If what we get after 3 years of letting Malik sit and learn on the bench is Jordan Love level (55% completion percentage and 8TD's to 6 picks) then count me alllllll the way out. No one ever said Levis was the truth or anything, but we've seen enough of Willis looking completely lost, showcasing very poor accuracy, and what was supposed to be his biggest strength (running the football) looking at best lackluster.

So when did we see enough 😮‍💨😩😂 his rookie season huh under a drunk OC that had a project QB running a pro style offense not doing nothing to help him. Right norm chow & Vince young was a match made in heaven 

17 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Pretty much. It was just a bad throw. He was looking at Hopkins, came back to NWI late and underthrew it.

He still has a fine arm, maybe a notch below his peak, but it’s not an issue.

At times I’ve seen him under throw WR’s & struggle driving the ball in those tight window throws he would make routinely but hey maybe it was rust & im wrong but it looks to me like what I seen in Drew Bree’s, Matt Ryan, & Big Ben. 

whole some up of his development you clearly can see the potential & a bunch of passes that were incomplete & intercepted wasn’t on him, Chig cuts his route off, whyle doesn’t sit in the hole of the zone & keeps drifting. This kid simply needs reps & a talent at the skills position around him. But people want greatness over night from a raw QB. 

Heard it from a former titan, Willis was raw all over the place last yr, he cleaned it up a whole lot, has some elite physical talent, certainly looks like he’s made improvement it’s about playing the game seeing the field for him, was impressive far as his improvements from last yr 😮‍💨

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Heard it from a former titan, Willis was raw all over the place last yr, he cleaned it up a whole lot, has some elite physical talent, certainly looks like he’s made improvement it’s about playing the game seeing the field for him, was impressive far as his improvements from last yr 😮‍💨

Willis has improved. Last year was historically bad for a QB of any level. 

That said. I don't care if it's him or Levis. Just one of them needs to hit. The other makes our QB room tops being a backup. 

Be nice to have a surplus of starting QBs. 

5 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Willis has improved. Last year was historically bad for a QB of any level. 

That said. I don't care if it's him or Levis. Just one of them needs to hit. The other makes our QB room tops being a backup. 

Be nice to have a surplus of starting QBs. 

We know that was for the other guy making claims Willis ain’t ain’t got better can’t run as good. You can’t find anyone that knows ball spoke about his improvements over last yr but you know some watch the film others watch highlights 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

We know that was for the other guy making claims Willis ain’t ain’t got better can’t run as good. You can’t find anyone that knows ball spoke about his improvements over last yr but you know some watch the film others watch highlights 

It's Mesa, man.  No one takes his takes seriously.

I'm more optimistic on Malik than I am on Levis (for all the issues he's had, I think his absolute worst, and one that I don't know is something that can be fixed is his complete and total inability to feel the pass rush in the pocket), but I'm not particularly optimistic with either one.  In the extremely unlikely event that Maye was to fall into our lap somehow, I would say you grab him in a second, but short of that, go into next year with those two competing for the starting role, and see what you got.

I don't think either one will be a finished product this season, but we also can't afford to wait a Jordan-Love number of years for them to turn into what he looks like.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

It's Mesa, man.  No one takes his takes seriously.

I'm more optimistic on Malik than I am on Levis (for all the issues he's had, I think his absolute worst, and one that I don't know is something that can be fixed is his complete and total inability to feel the pass rush in the pocket), but I'm not particularly optimistic with either one.  In the extremely unlikely event that Maye was to fall into our lap somehow, I would say you grab him in a second, but short of that, go into next year with those two competing for the starting role, and see what you got.

I don't think either one will be a finished product this season, but we also can't afford to wait a Jordan-Love number of years for them to turn into what he looks like.

He just need reps, yes he’s going to struggle & have his bad games, but I think he can be a winner like VY was but actually grow into a pocket passer. His biggest problem I see is he still process things rather slow, but I see the growth of him staying in the pocket going through his reads, if he catches up with the speed of the game & keep improving on syncing his throwing mechanics with his  footwork, he’ll be special. But we know about ifs 😩😖