Ryan Tannehill Countdown to the End " The End has come."

KingTitan

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I still love Ryan. Since the Saints game, he’s been the same guy that he’s always been. A good NFL QB. But it’s the nicest version of a toxic relationship possible at this point. Nobody is benefitting. They’re both just miserably delaying the inevitable breakup. He’s just going to make us good enough to win seven or eight games, which is only harmful long term. Meanwhile, he’s going to take an absolute beating and waste one of the last two to three good years of his career.

Yeah, agreed. Love me some Tanny, but there just isn't a point anymore. I'm ready to see what we have in Levis.

Trading him to the Falcons would be so great. Reunite with Art and bring the Falcons a lot of W's. Ridder is trashhhhh.

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Yeah, agreed. Love me some Tanny, but there just isn't a point anymore. I'm ready to see what we have in Levis.

Trading him to the Falcons would be so great. Reunite with Art and bring the Falcons a lot of W's. Ridder is trashhhhh.

Levi’s is another Tanniehill same skillset just younger. Good OL Few more skills players I think his ceiling is 2020 Tanny. At worst I think he’s wentz. Willis I’m intrigued I think his ceiling higher. I think he can be McNair both good versions of him, when McNair became a pocket passer his athletic ability left him. He just need reps get adjusted to NFL speed. Worst case I see tyrod Taylor 

29 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Tannehill always struggles with throws like this to the outside boundary. At the very least overthrow the dude. The one place you cant leave the ball is short and to the inside.

He use to be able to hit em especially with AJ, I think his arm strength is declining cause a lot of his throws starting to be short. 

4 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

He use to be able to hit em especially with AJ, I think his arm strength is declining cause a lot of his throws starting to be short. 

A lot of things I can agree with but did you see his bomb to Burks in the Chargers game? That thing travelled 60 yards. 

Unfortunately, if we win like two more games, we're out of the running for either Williams or Maye without selling the ability to put a team around them in a trade up.

So it's the best of Nix/Travis/Pennix/Ewers/Pratt or rolling with Malik and Levis in 24.

And I mean, if they suck enough, Sheduer Sanders would be a pretty good 25 consolation prize.

Either way, if things don't change, drastically, for the whole team pretty soon, I would like to see what Levis/Willis have in them this season. 

4 hours ago, Titansfan said:

A lot of things I can agree with but did you see his bomb to Burks in the Chargers game? That thing travelled 60 yards. 

Yes & did you see how he couldn’t drive the ball consistently & under threw WR’s Vs the saints. His throwing power is inconsistent those are signs of arm fatigue. Some days he got it some days he don’t like a Major league pitcher 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Yes & did you see how he couldn’t drive the ball consistently & under threw WR’s Vs the saints. His throwing power is inconsistent those are signs of arm fatigue. Some days he got it some days he don’t like a Major league pitcher 

I don’t think that’s due to lack of throwing arm strength. He just doesn’t have the touch in those situations. He never has done. I mean there were also times in the Saints game he could barely lean into a throw as he was under constant duress as well, however, he has never been the guy with the touch on fades and passes into the corner of the end zone etc. always seemed better between the numbers. 

38 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, he's in his mid 30's, so I'd be kind of surprised if all his physical attributes are on the downturn.  He's definitely noticeably slower.

Crazy how that works. 

Like just a year or two ago he was running 50 plus yards on QB option play against the Packers. 

12 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Levi’s is another Tanniehill same skillset just younger. Good OL Few more skills players I think his ceiling is 2020 Tanny. At worst I think he’s wentz. Willis I’m intrigued I think his ceiling higher. I think he can be McNair both good versions of him, when McNair became a pocket passer his athletic ability left him. He just need reps get adjusted to NFL speed. Worst case I see tyrod Taylor 

Willis is trash, so if we get a rejuvenated prime Tanny in Willis that would be huge for our team. 

18 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Willis is trash, so if we get a rejuvenated prime Tanny in Willis that would be huge for our team. 

Willis is trash is your opinion, what have you seen from Willis that makes him great. Your problem is you expect greatness from the start. We knew day 1 Willis is a 2-3 yr project. Yet he’s trash. They said the same about Jordan love he’s developing nicely sitting in the bench for 3 yrs. I seen plenty of growth from Willis this preseason that’s there’s growth. A couple int he threw weren’t his fault, Whyley drifting not sitting in the hole of the zone, chig with drops. But yea Will Levis a 24 yr old rookie is light yrs better for whatever reason.

Both QB’s are raw Levi’s has a big arm, lacks touch doesn’t throw the deep ball well, ball placement is inconsistent doesn’t throw with anticipation, stairs his WR’s down & loves forcing the issue throwing into double coverage. He had 1 good season at kentucky wasnt sh!t at Pen St as well. But if coached right I think he can be Ryan Tannehill in a west coast play action system. But he also can be Carson wentz, or Brady Quinn.