Week-To-Week Random Tidbits

D82

3 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

We need a fully healthy OL to pull it off.  Gotta dominate TOP and grind.  And, we have to be able to stop the run.  That’s the only way it can really advance deep in the playoffs 

It doesn’t matter how good Dak is if the defense allows 28 points, and 7.5 yards per play. Of course the defense being elite won’t help if we can only muster 16 points and less than 250 yards passing. 

Edited by DaBoys

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

It doesn’t matter how good Dak is if the defense allows 28 points, and 7.5 yards per play. Of course the defense being elite won’t help if we can only muster 16 points and less than 250 yards passing. 

This is what gets me some times all the focus is in Dak (who I still have as a top ten QB easy).  People look at last weeks loss and the SF loss and say this is why we can’t win with Dak as our QB.  The unrealistic views. Yes Dak is not at the same level as Mahomes as a QB. Still Dak has shown in the past that he can play at an elite level.  Before breaking his foot he was playing at mvp level.  Still this is a team game and if things fail around the team the team will loose no matter who you have as QB.  I am not saying you need 10 all pros around Dak on offense to win.  But there needs to be some cohesiveness around your QB and faith from the coaches that your team mates are capable enough.  

11 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Seriously, if Rodgers, Brady, Rothliesburger, Mahomes, or even Romo were playing QB and had 3 shots inside the 10 yard line, down 8 points (at the time) do you believe they come away with 3 points, a turnover on downs and an INT?

I get the defense was dreadful on Sunday, but knowing that, and knowing the offense knew that as well, you CANNOT squander those opportunities. 

Too many excuses and apologists on here. I like Dak too, but I have learned, and so has every DC in the league, that Prescott is easily confused. When that happens he is indisicive, which leads to late throws, poorly times throws and inaccurate throws.  These are all MENTAL mistakes which he still struggles with.

Until he finds his confidence and learns to not play scared, this will not change, and this team will not advance beyond the 1st or 2nd round.

Just my opinion, but hey, prove me wrong. I dare you!

I’ve been tagged in this meme multiple times this week by eagles fans since the news broke about the arrest of individual charged with Tupac’s murder.

Cowboys last Super Bowl victory 28 Jan 1996

Tupacs murder Sept 13 1996

they solved Tupacs murder before Cowboys next SB victory. 

well now that is off our backs lol. Time to get back to business 

Well this week it starts to get real.  We have 1 bad loss hope Philly and SF can also have a bad loss as well.    Both us and Philly have 6 games on schedule that a loss is not unexpected.  Miami Buffalo SF common foes we got Detroit late they got KC.  And two against each other.  SF has a relative cake walk with Browns and Baltimore their stiffest challenge outside of us two.  Though they do struggle with Seattle  That means this is a huge game if we want to be ahead of them at the end.