Week-To-Week Random Tidbits

D82

11 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Nice way to sidestep taking accountability for making a series of ludicrous and biased comments. Kudos, "scout".

Look up the definition of the term counterfactual.  

16 hours ago, TVScout said:

Look up the definition of the term counterfactual.  

I’m pretty sure you have to be dealing in facts to be dealing in counterfactuals.

”McCarthy calls plays for ‘kicks and giggles’ because he already has a ring.” Is that a fact?

On 6/19/2024 at 10:59 AM, matt79511 said:

....... Reid would have become a complacent and unserious playcaller had he won the big one in Philly, .............

This is a counterfactual because you are requiring me to contemplate the results of some thing that didn't happen.

48 minutes ago, TVScout said:

This is a counterfactual because you are requiring me to contemplate the results of some thing that didn't happen.

Congrats. This is like an official calling a technical foul on a player that's been griping at him all game to no avail.

Like, you're still in the wrong here. You got me in engage in a logical fallacy to address a borderline nonsensical point, that McCarthy calls plays for the lolz. So I guess you win the argument by not acknowledging nor backing down from this obscene take. You Win.

Edited by matt79511

11 hours ago, TVScout said:

Then why did he install that Texas coast offense?

Because he wanted to shift to a WCO while maintaining some of the concepts Dak was used to? So what if they had a silly name for it? You seem to be the only one that thinks it didn’t work at all, given Prescott’s career high passer rating last year.

12 hours ago, matt79511 said:

You seem to be the only one that thinks it didn’t work at all, given Prescott’s career high passer rating last year.

It is more complicated than that. You are using the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

• 4 weeks later...