103.Blake Corum RB Michigan
120.Delmar Glaze OT Maryland

135.Jared Wiley TE TCU

138.Isaiah Adams OG Illinois

155.Beaux Limmer OC Arkansas

181.Demani Richardson S Texas A&M

205.Gabe Hall DT Baylor

220.Omar Speights LB LSU.....I wouldnt be upset with that draft

Missing on all of the top offensive line talent would be a serious mistake IMO. I've been beaten down so much with the QB talk that I'm indifferent, but I doubt that McCarthy is there in the 2nd. 

• Like 1

Jordan Reid of ESPN put out a 2-round mock this morning.

He had us taking QB Drake Maye at 2, followed by OL Graham Barton at 36 and DE Adisa Isaac at 40. 

I love the first two picks, but I don’t particularly like Isaac for us. It feels like a forced pick based on need. He doesn’t seem like a fit for what Quinn is doing with his EDGEs — he’s not the crazy twitchy bendy pass-rush freak, and he’s much too small to play the strong side end. We’re looking for the extreme types at the EDGE position (the Chop Robinson and the Darius Robinson), and he’s somewhere in the middle. 

I still think we’re most likely to address the LEO position in FA, with guys like Hunter or Huff or Greenard. We’ll likely overpay for any of those guys, but that’s sort of where the FA market is going to be after that influx of cap space.

I didn’t love what was available at 40 in Reid’s mock, which has sort of reinforced my desire to trade down from that pick. Getting something like 52 and 83 from the Rams (that ballpark) would be a strong move, if we had a taker. Maybe for Nix or Penix?

5 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Jordan Reid of ESPN put out a 2-round mock this morning.

He had us taking QB Drake Maye at 2, followed by OL Graham Barton at 36 and DE Adisa Isaac at 40. 

I love the first two picks, but I don’t particularly like Isaac for us. It feels like a forced pick based on need. He doesn’t seem like a fit for what Quinn is doing with his EDGEs — he’s not the crazy twitchy bendy pass-rush freak, and he’s much too small to play the strong side end. We’re looking for the extreme types at the EDGE position (the Chop Robinson and the Darius Robinson), and he’s somewhere in the middle. 

I still think we’re most likely to address the LEO position in FA, with guys like Hunter or Huff or Greenard. We’ll likely overpay for any of those guys, but that’s sort of where the FA market is going to be after that influx of cap space.

I didn’t love what was available at 40 in Reid’s mock, which has sort of reinforced my desire to trade down from that pick. Getting something like 52 and 83 from the Rams (that ballpark) would be a strong move, if we had a taker. Maybe for Nix or Penix?

Or we just take both of our two's and move up for Bowers or Mims?

19 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I wonder if 36 and our first third would be enough to go get Mims where he goes. 

18 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I wonder if 36 and our first third would be enough to go get Mims where he goes. 

The two main trade models I look at both have 36 + 67 being able to land us in the 22-23 range. 

In Dane Brugler’s recent mock, he had Alt (8 - NE), Fuaga (9 - LAC), Fashanu (10 - NYJ), Latham (11 - TEN), Mims (16 - PIT), Powers-Johnson (20 - SEA), and Fautanu (21 - MIA) off the board by 22. I included the teams there because he had people trading all over the place.

In Reid’s mock, he had Alt (7), Fashanu (10), Fuaga (14), Latham (18), Mims (20), and Powers-Johnson (21) off the board before 22, with Guyton as the 22nd pick itself. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

The two trade models have 36 + 40 as enough to get up to around pick 15. 

It’s looking like that’d probably be enough for Mims, though it seems like the mocks still aren’t willing to accept Bowers falling that far. 

As much as I love Mims, that would be a massive gamble on a kid who’s barely played and seems to have some real injury risk. I would applaud their stones, though. 

5 minutes ago, e16bball said:

who’s barely played and seems to have some real injury risk.

Ironically, watching him go down at the combine didn't help.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I think we have to entertain a trade up for a tackle although I think they go after Onwenu and Jonah Williams.

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I think we have to entertain a trade up for a tackle although I think they go after Onwenu and Jonah Williams.

Onwenu sounds good but I hope they don’t go for Jonah Williams, he sucks. I’d rather have C. Lucas and he’d be cheaper. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Onwenu sounds good but I hope they don’t go for Jonah Williams, he sucks. I’d rather have C. Lucas and he’d be cheaper. 

He might suck but that's an upgrade from what we have lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He might suck but that's an upgrade from what we have lol

He’s an upgrade over Wylie he gave up 1 less sack. Why even bother with someone like that. Waste of time and money 

39 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

He’s an upgrade over Wylie he gave up 1 less sack. Why even bother with someone like that. Waste of time and money 

I was just being a smart A...I get what you're saying and agree. Its just slim pickens my friend. 

• Like 1

Grant Paulsen 

Who does @DraftCampbell think WSH prefers at No. 2:

"I've heard that some of the people up top there prefer Drake Maye... It's still pretty early. I'm hearing a lot of different stuff, I think they're still working through that." Said he's heard lower level types like Daniels.

Kevin Sheehan

Ron Rivera on #NFLLive said he thinks Jayden Daniels to Washington at #2 makes sense. Says key is Kingsbury will put premium on mobility. Emphasized that QB at #2 is what he thinks they’ll do. Never mentioned Howell…not surprising but somewhat telling. #Commanders

Edited by ARTMONK HOF