Week #4 General šŸˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean to be fair fans are also dumb joking about how the backups aren't worth the couple million when they completely are compared to having to trot out some PS dude.

It's so dumb like how many times every year does it become apparent that backup QB is important and shouldn't be a money saving exercise? Which is why a lot of quality backups just... were out of the league for a while. Like Josh Dobbs had to look for work? Really?

The backups job is not to be the starter, but at least keep your team from completely coming apart, that's so important.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Arizona is really feisty. I kind of think that it's doing a disservice to them long term. I feel like this team could win 3-4 games and take themselves out of the top two picks.Ā 

Building culture matters. That team believes they are in every game, thatā€™s worth much more than a higher pick imo. I like what they are building there.

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean to be fair fans are also dumb joking about how the backups aren't worth the couple million when they completely are compared to having to trot out some PS dude.

As Rams fans know, good backups are worth their weight in gold.

Just now, 4thandInches said:

Building culture matters. That team believes they are in every game, thatā€™s worth much more than a higher pick imo. I like what they are building there.

I was listening to a podcast, I can't remember which one, but it was a couple former NFL guys talking about how learning how to win is SO important in building something, that culture setting and knowing how to win is one of those little things nobody values until they have it.

• Like 1