Michael Thomas  26 receptions 284 yards 0 TD

Defense

Henry To'oTo'o  39 total tackles

Jonathan Greenard  3 sacks

Steven Nelson 2 INT

Pete Warner   37 total tackles

Carl Granderson  3.5 sacks

7 Saints tied with 1 INT

After this past Sunday's tough loss the Texans return home to face another NFC South opponent in the New Orleans Saints.  This will be a tough one.  The Saints defense is one of the league's best.  They allow an average of 15.2 PPG, which is 4th in the NFL.  The Saints offense might not be the offense we are custom to see when they had Sean Payton but they still have options.  

Edited by Texansfan713
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We are so banged up still. Missing key guys. Helps that we are at home, but after what Ridder did to us, Carr may carve us up like the colts QB duo did. 

I am gonna say saints 34-20

Carr does have a banged up shoulder. But they’re spreading the ball around a lot, and with the secondary and LB injuries, im not holding my breathe 

21 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

Carr does have a banged up shoulder. But they’re spreading the ball around a lot, and with the secondary and LB injuries, im not holding my breathe 

Our offense has been painful to watch outside the Pats game.  I'll be surprised if they don't revert back to that standard.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

Our offense has been painful to watch outside the Pats game.  I'll be surprised if they don't revert back to that standard.

One thing that'll work to your advantage this week - Derek Carr likes to put the Texans defense into a burlap sack and beat them relentlessly with a lead pipe.

I don't know if it's revenge for his brothers' career here or being passed on for legendary LG Xavier Sua Filo in 2014... but Carr makes a mockery of the Texans defense pretty routinely.

He's pretty much assured to complete a lot of passes for yards and TDs, so you're good.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

One thing that'll work to your advantage this week - Derek Carr likes to put the Texans defense into a burlap sack and beat them relentlessly with a lead pipe.

I don't know if it's revenge for his brothers' career here or being passed on for legendary LG Xavier Sua Filo in 2014... but Carr makes a mockery of the Texans defense pretty routinely.

He's pretty much assured to complete a lot of passes for yards and TDs, so you're good.

Unstoppable force meets immovable object in reverse, we'll see what happens.

• Like 1