Week 6 GDT: Ravens vs Titans in London

deeluxx3

If Ryan doesn't get hurt we probably do win this game. So unfortunate.

I know the hip thing is to go all in on a rebuild and hope for better draft picks and that's almost certainly the right call but I can't bring myself to not root to win each week. Even during our worst seasons I wanted wins over draft position lol

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I know the hip thing is to go all in on a rebuild and hope for better draft picks and that's almost certainly the right call but I can't bring myself to not root to win each week. Even during our worst seasons I wanted wins over draft position lol

I won't actively root for losses. I'm with you there.  

I'm not certain the end result would be much different than what we saw. Tannehill has only thrown 2 TDs over 6 games. 

He wasn't on pace today to do anything much than that. 

I just want to see Levis. That's the only thing that will get me somewhat excited to watch. 

If we lose with Levis so be it and if that puts us in position for a top QB. Take ihim. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Also I think it was obvious Malik wasn't ready to play. 

Thank saying is prepare like you are going to play. He did not. 

It's funny, I've only seen a QB look more lost than Malik today one time, and that is Malik last year.

Edited by Mesa_Titan

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I mean a top 5, hell even a top 2 pick wont help this team as we currently stand. they would either trade it away and pick some second tier none impact position or we'll pick an O-lineman because "we believe in Willis or Levis" 

Just now, lovetitans said:

I mean a top 5, hell even a top 2 pick wont help this team as we currently stand. they would either trade it away and pick some second tier none impact position or we'll pick an O-lineman because "we believe in Willis or Levis" 

We have a new GM, you have no clue what we would do. Pure emotional talk.

But I'm mentally checked out for bit. 

Got fooled into believing Vrabel could turn anyone into players. 

Thought we made the right signings to make this a competitive team. 

They compete. But they are disjointed. 

I'll just try to enjoy watching the Niners and Falcons for a sense of relief. 

I'm sure if Tanny is out vs ATL Willis will start, but if he doesn't cut it loose he will get benched faster than RT. We all know Vrab's hates that Willis won't cut it loose, I mean Tanny is hesitant and takes too many sacks, but Willis is just frozen out there. 

I saw on the game ticker that Willis was 4/5 or 3/4 for 75 yards...looks impressive but watching was brutal. I would rather he trow a pick on the 1 yard line than take all those sacks, and the scramble where he didn't go OB. The game is just to fast for him right now...maybe a few more seasons as a back up but right now his brain seems to scramble as soon as the ball is snapped. 

7 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

We have a new GM, you have no clue what we would do. Pure emotional talk.

Well, I'm not saying fire the GM but this first year is not very inspiring. Dillard has been benched, Sean murphy bunting is currently a member of possibly the worst group of corners in football, Brunskil is a very below average guard on a terrible O line, Key has been invisible since week 2, Al-Shaair has been decent and Hopkins has been probably the only "good" free agent signing. Skoronski has been decent as a draft pick but certainly not what we expected from the player who most analyst talked about the most pro ready player in the draft and an instant competitor for the pro bowl as a rookie. Spears is the only draft pick having a true significant impact from his first draft and we Openly wanted CJ Stroud who is already playing lightyears better then our QB's and we didn't pull the trigger on that trade. instead we traded a future 3rd round pick to grab Levis who hasn't even been able to beat out Willis to be active on game days. 

Its not a very inspiring start for him. But I will say I believe Vrabel's presence on this team and his unwillingness to adjust his philosophy is more to blame than anything.  

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

It will be Willis if Tannehill can't go. Just because Vrabel. 

Man...I really tried to give that dude some support. But he just sucks. 

We gave up like maybe 2 sacks. Then Willis comes in and it's like 1000448403 sacks. 

It really was like watching a kid play Madden

50 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

At least I get to see a real football team in the Niners. 

oh shiiit i forgot there's football for the rest of the day

Maybe we should just play in London every week while we suck for a couple years lol

Edit: lol I turn the Niners game on and they immediately do a big play action play like what we wanna do 

Edited by Kookie23

2 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Well, I'm not saying fire the GM but this first year is not very inspiring. Dillard has been benched, Sean murphy bunting is currently a member of possibly the worst group of corners in football, Brunskil is a very below average guard on a terrible O line, Key has been invisible since week 2, Al-Shaair has been decent and Hopkins has been probably the only "good" free agent signing. Skoronski has been decent as a draft pick but certainly not what we expected from the player who most analyst talked about the most pro ready player in the draft and an instant competitor for the pro bowl as a rookie. Spears is the only draft pick having a true significant impact from his first draft and we Openly wanted CJ Stroud who is already playing lightyears better then our QB's and we didn't pull the trigger on that trade. instead we traded a future 3rd round pick to grab Levis who hasn't even been able to beat out Willis to be active on game days. 

Its not a very inspiring start for him. But I will say I believe Vrabel's presence on this team and his unwillingness to adjust his philosophy is more to blame than anything.  

Seriously dude, you can't keep saying things when you have no clue what you're talking about. We had no chance to get Stroud.

7 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

we didn't pull the trigger on that trade because the Texans got word that we wanted him, and traded away a lot more than we had. 

• Like 2