Week 6 GDT: Ravens vs Titans in London

deeluxx3

Very apathetic about this one...BAL will be more adjusted, more physical, and they have playmakers. Our boys are looking ahead to the bye week and coming in Friday night and playing Sunday morning, so I would be beyond shocked if we don't repeat our performance in CLE.

Teams don't fear anything we do, they sell out to stop the run and defend the big play. 

I am really only looking forward to our throw back games the rest of the season...I miss the 'Luv ya Blue' days!!! 

4 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Very apathetic about this one...BAL will be more adjusted, more physical, and they have playmakers. Our boys are looking ahead to the bye week and coming in Friday night and playing Sunday morning, so I would be beyond shocked if we don't repeat our performance in CLE.

Teams don't fear anything we do, they sell out to stop the run and defend the big play. 

I am really only looking forward to our throw back games the rest of the season...I miss the 'Luv ya Blue' days!!! 

Per Jason Kelce on his podcast, the science favors leaving late on large time shift travel, not early.

13 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I’ll be honest

i think we win this game 

we are going to stay around 500 all year I think. Tanny will start a min of 15 games barring injury 

Same. I lowkey think we can handle their run if tart is back but even so if we get the offense we saw in the cincy game or the LA game we are good to go. VERY worried about ZAY flowers going crazy on us.. Really wanted us to draft him. Well him and like 8 other guys but whatever LOL other than that meh just gotta show up ready to go and we are fine. Hit the bye week feeling good :') 

Edited by VY-FTW

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

I’ll be honest

i think we win this game 

we are going to stay around 500 all year I think. Tanny will start a min of 15 games barring injury 

It actually wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. I don’t expect to win, but the games the Titans actually do win are as heavy underdogs.

• Like 1