Week 6 GDT: Ravens vs Titans in London

deeluxx3

At the point of not really caring about Burks at this point. Kinda have mentally moved on. If he turns it around cool. But not expecting really anything wild at this point.

Actually enjoying NWIs output this year.

I could see Whyle developing this year and giving us something by the end of the year.

Really not feeling the roster this year. I think our only chance of overachieving is if somehow we get the o line to really start gelling.

We go from "elite" run defense to letting Zach Moss destroy us. We are 18th in rushing offense. 

We get a big boy game from Dhop and still can't beat a backup qb.

Too inconsistent in all phases and no real game breakers on this roster.

Tried to defend Burks many times but it’s becoming hard and harder to at this point. The dude is soft. 

Also, I’m going to be brutally honest I don’t care what anyone else in the forum wants this week for things to change. As selfish as it sounds I’ve paid a lot of money to go down to London this weekend and it’s only the third time I’m getting to see the team I love live (both London games and my honeymoon in Nashville) so I want them to play awesome and smash the Ravens. Hell I’d even be happy if we’re still in the game in the fourth quarter. Not getting my hopes up but that’s what I want and I will be there shouting my head off like I do to the TV from thousands of miles away every Sunday 😂

Edited by Titansfan
  • Like 2

Well it’s a great day for football. I’m two rows from  the front on the titans sideline right behind them. I noticed the Ravens got to the stadium first were out practicing first and were last in from practice. Let’s hope that isn’t a sign of things to come.  

10 minutes ago, Titansfan said:

Well it’s a great day for football. I’m two rows from  the front on the titans sideline right behind them. I noticed the Ravens got to the stadium first were out practicing first and were last in from practice. Let’s hope that isn’t a sign of things to come.  

Have fun my guy! That is awesome. If the Titans ever go to Germany I may head out there. My wife is from Switzerland.