Week 6 GDT: Ravens vs Titans in London

deeluxx3

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

under vrabel we have consistently been one of the most penalized teams in football. we have endless procedural/pre-snap penalties like this every single week. that's coaching.

I mean, you're just mistaken? We were the best team in the NFL when it came to penalties his first year here, since then we've been about middle of the pack every year.

You know who's been considerably worse than us with penalties since 2018? The 49'ers. Wanna call their coaching staff bad? Or sometimes you just have dip**** players that do dip**** things?

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I mean, you're just mistaken? We were the best team in the NFL when it came to penalties his first year here, since then we've been about middle of the pack every year.

You know who's been considerably worse than us with penalties since 2018? The 49'ers. Wanna call their coaching staff bad? Or sometimes you just have dip**** players that do dip**** things?

Was just about to say the same thing. 

I will say it seem like our penalties come at critical points more then most other teams. seems like most good 1st down plays are immediately ruined by a pre snap or terrible holding call on the next play to put us in 2 or 3rd and long.  

Just now, lovetitans said:

Was just about to say the same thing. 

I will say it seem like our penalties come at critical points more then most other teams. seems like most good 1st down plays are immediately ruined by a pre snap or terrible holding call on the next play to put us in 2 or 3rd and long.  

They just seem worse because an extra 5 or 10 yards is an absolute killer for this offense.

• Like 1